• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Your thoughts on The Chris Dorner escapade

Started by FinsnFur, February 13, 2013, 07:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I was kinda hoping he hung on a little longer. I'm beginning to wonder if he had some legitimate accusations that should have been dealt with or looked into.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Frogman

After Waco and Ruby Ridge I take the media and law enforcement announcements with a grain of salt.  But it appears that this guy killed several innocent people.  His method of addressing his grievances was not appropriate.  With the information we now have it appears he got what he wanted and deserved.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

I don't know if he had a legitimate gripe or not. I do know the families of those he had a complaint against had nothing to do with it and should have been off limits.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

Not sure on anything at this moment. Too many media outlets giving conflicting reports. I dont think the truth will ever be known cause the LAPD dosnt want it known
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

I think it's disgustingly familiar how they deny setting the house on fire and burning him to death.  With so much of this sound track gone public right now.
The one minute mark of the video starts giving it away. But yet....it never happened. :iroll:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

That creep killed innocent people.  He burned in that cabin and now he should burn in hell.

FinsnFur

I'd be interested in knowing what really happen though. It just seems like one cover up right after another. Heck the way it's going...it wouldnt surprise me to find out the guy never killed anyone and was framed for the whole thing.
I'm not siding with him...yet...I'm just saying it seems like were being corn swaggled.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 14, 2013, 05:23:40 AM
I'd be interested in knowing what really happen though. It just seems like one cover up right after another. Heck the way it's going...it wouldnt surprise me to find out the guy never killed anyone and was framed for the whole thing.
I'm not siding with him...yet...I'm just saying it seems like were being corn swaggled.

So ya think Dorner never killed anyone and we are being corn swaggled, huh?    :alscalls:   

Come on, Jimbo.  You might be a geek and all but ya can't be that dumb.  Next you'll be saying you saw Elvis at the local Wally World.   :alscalls:

slagmaker

Well i wouldnt go so far as saying he was innocent but theres just too many questions that are not being answeres
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

I agree that we are not being told everything.  I think the cops tear gassed him and when that didn't work they burnt the cabin down.  He won't hurt anyone else and that's all I care about. 

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

vvarmitr

Isn't a person innocent till proven guilty by a court of law?  :shrug:
I know that this is USA & that laws are subject to change w/o notice.  :rolleye:

johnoh

well Police officers are not supposed to storm a house like they are at war, the man was trapped inside why not wait him out? I have no idea why there is always a big rush to burn and kill, Waco, Ruby ridge. Maybe because they forgot they are civil servants. If those boys want to burn and blow things up there are plenty of opportunities in tha Army and Marines. Something stinks about the whole deal, why else would the boys in blue shoot up 2 seporate pickup trucks not even the right color, and wound 2 hispanic woman and a white guy.

Frogman

When someone kills a police officer (allegedly) the thin blue line gets a little more aggressive!?

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

possumal

When he shot the two sheriff's deputy, he changed the rules of the game.  I just wish they would have stopped him before he killed innocent people.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

coyote101

He could have surrendered at any time. He could have come out when they gassed the place. He could have come out when the fire started. He chose not to and died at his own hand. Don't waste a lot of sympathy on this guy. He murdered four people, including two whose only offense was being related to someone he had a beef with.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing