• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Update

Started by bigben, January 16, 2015, 05:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

My surgery went well. Im sittin at home now watching outdoor channel. I feel pretty good and hopefully that continues. Thanks for the thoughts fellas
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

riverboss

Glad to hear Ben! Just listen to the doc and dont over do it, and you will be back to do what you love.

Hawks Feather

Ben,

Thanks for the update.  Like riverboss said, now you just need to rest and recover. 

Jerry

coyote101

Good to know everything went well Ben.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

possumal

Good news, Ben. Prayers on the way to keep you healing.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

HaMeR

Glad to hear you're doing well Ben!! Keep resting & you'll be haulin in the smallies in no time!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

Glad your home. Get plenty of rest and follow the docs instructions.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

bigben

Thanks fellas.  I felt pretty good this morning.  Now towards afternoon it is getting a bit tender below the cut.  Its gonna be hard to take it easy because I just recently got some goodies to play around with (new baitcasting outfit and a new hoyt) and watching them sit around collecting dust for two months is going to be torture. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

msmith

Good deal! We'll continue to pray though.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

FinsnFur

Maybe I should take your boat out and run it around pulling some bass off the stumps to make sure things keep moving and dont rust up. :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Glad you are feeling better and if your boat turns up missing you know where to look.  :alscalls:

bigben

If you could put it in the water through the ice id be game. Just drag me along and i'll watch. Unfortunately even the river is froze now. Dad wants to head to a local fishing show to see ken penrod speak so we'll see how that goes. No percocets since thu night so far. Only tylenol. I dont feel bad right now mostly my back hurts from sitting in the recliner the last two days.

nastygunz

Heal up big Ben, you'll need to be in fighting shape to haul some of those big catfish out of the river like I've seen you post on here.

Dale

I know what you're saying about the recliner... I spent 5 weeks sleeping in mine when I had the MC accident the other year... just take it easy and heal up right, spring's a coming on...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

bigben

Sat night was rough. Today is first day back to work. Feeling sore and tired.  I hope the next 4 hrs goes faster then the first 4