• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Red Fox on Antler

Started by HuntnCarve, August 11, 2016, 08:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Here's a 3" turned and carved Whitetail antler enclosed reed call.  It features a carved and painted sitting Red fox.  It's signed and dated, and can be voiced cottontail or jackrabbit.  Asking $75.00 Delivered.

Thanks for looking!

HuntnCarve
Dave

coyote101

You're killing me Dave. That thing is spectacular.  :highclap:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Very nice! I love the sloped mouth piece too.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

Sorry Pat. :laf:

This is one of those calls that looks much better in person.  The camera magnifies everything more than the human eye can perceive.   Makes it look too busy on the computer screen. :confused:  But that's a good thing. :wink:

Dave

Lights Out

Hawks Feather

WOW!  You just keep them coming and I continue to be amazed.

Jerry

Okanagan

Every one you make is better than the last.  You should be posting these on some kind of art site as well -- and up the price there.  Yuppies love the hand made art and are fascinated by the concept of calling an animal.

Over breakfast in a restaurant with friends, I gave a little homemade rubber band call to a friend who lives where small farms are giving way to houses and developments.  All three couples seemed to get a kick out of my minimal how-to instruction though my wife rolled her eyes.  That evening he stood in his back yard and blew the call over a two acre pasture behind his house with an old barn in it.  Within a minute or two a great horned owl nearly took his head off.  After getting over the scare he was PUMPED, and the story is now a staple of his table talk. 

Let us know when you have a one man show at an art gallery in New York.   :highclap:

HuntnCarve

Thank you Clyde, and the rest of you fellas!  I did finally get around to starting a Facebook page with the intention of promoting some of my work.  Don't know how it will work out?  But it's a start.

Dave

Hawks Feather

So where is the link to your Facebook account?

Jerry

pitw

Well isn't this a fine how dee doo.  I know dave makes great calls and I have few that I love to death.   Now I'm reading that they may be out of me price range. :pout: :pout:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Lights Out

Quote from: HuntnCarve on August 12, 2016, 09:41:20 AM
Thank you Clyde, and the rest of you fellas!  I did finally get around to starting a Facebook page with the intention of promoting some of my work.  Don't know how it will work out?  But it's a start.

Dave

I put this one on my FB custom call page....    https://www.facebook.com/groups/191519977874044/

HuntnCarve

"Thank you", John. 

HuntnCarve
Dave