• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Atten. Members with banners

Started by FinsnFur, April 16, 2007, 10:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Are any of you interested in a statistics report, regarding your banners here on Fins and Fur?
All of you have the option to receive an automatically generated report e-mailed to you as often as you wish. And each report would display your banner impressions, (how many times your banner was displayed on any page) and your click throughs, (how many times your banner was actually clicked by a viewer)....during the time lapse chose by you between reports.

You know  :innocentwhistle: In case you want to see if your advertising dollars are being spent wisely  :shrug:  :biggrin:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, to anyone interested, I can give you log in information specific to your account only, and allow each of you to log into the client area and view further details of your banner and it's traffic.
Inside the client area of your account, you can

• Change how often you get emailed your reports.
  • View daily, weekly and monthly reports in graphs and reports.
  • See click through ratios.
  • Select ranges and run overviews of certain time frames.
  • Generate new reports and download them in spreadsheet format
  • Change your username and passwords (For this banner client area only)

This has actually been available to all banner running members from day one, I just wanted to let some statistics accumulate before bringing it forth.
A slight decline in traffic is to be expected as we pass through these next few summer months, with most of our members being hunters, but the stats are still there and still accumulating.

If you would like the system to e-mail you a report every so many days. You may respond here, or shoot me an e-mail admin@finsandfur.net
telling me how often you want the system to send them.

[hide]
If you would like to actually log into the banner client area, to see what information is available to you there before you decide whether or not you'd like regular access to it....you may do so at the following url;
http://www.finsandfur.net/Openads-2.0.11/admin/index.php

Username = champion
password = champion

This will take you directly to the Champion Tannery statistics profile only as if it were yours. Feel free to browse around.....you cannot harm anything.[/hide]

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

"In case you want to see if your advertising dollars are being spent wisely"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :laf: 
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather