• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Angry American!

Started by nastygunz, May 07, 2021, 02:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

There is a situation occurring in my locale that is really starting to irritate me.  I was raised in the sovereign state of Vermont back before all the flatlanders moved in and turned it into California North.  I have lived in New Hampshire for the past 30 years but I can drive across the Connecticut River and be in Vermont in about three minutes and our camp is in Vermont.
    A couple of years ago the Republican governor of Vermont signed into law a bill limiting magazine capacities.   So now if I want to take my Glock 17 across the river into Vermont I have to constantly remember to swap out the 17 round magazine's and put the 10 round magazines in and make sure that I don't have any large capacity magazines in my vehicle in case I get stopped.  God forbid if I got stopped with a 32 round fun stick in my possession.
     It may sound simple enough but it's actually a real pain in the ass constantly having to swap everything out and check and make sure there's no high-capacity magazines in my vehicle.  I get sick of dealing with it so lately I've just been taking my Ruger GP100 .357 magnum six shooter with me.
      Vermont sure is not the state that I grew up in that's for sure!  Not to mention the stupid law is just that, stupid! If I wanted to shoot something up in Vermont I could drive right across the border with a 32 round magazine in my Glock and I wouldn't be worrying about getting arrested for it if I planned on shooting something up,bunch of friggin morons is what they are.
    As we all know criminals do not obey the law so the only one that gets affected by it is law abiding citizens!

JohnP

Come to Arizona:  No restriction on mag capacity, no conceal carry permit required, no law enforcement check when buying a firearm except the federal check.  Additionally, we need you to help counterbalance the bastards moving here from CA.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

NH has the same as AZ, we even have a few illegals!  I've been all over the world and I've never made it out west always wanted to see Texas Arizona New Mexico etc.

nastygunz

It sounds like Arizona is getting a taste of what happened to Vermont. All the flatlanders and left-wing Democrats moved to Vermont and turned it into a shit hole like what they just left from  :argh: :argh: :argh:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on May 07, 2021, 01:50:58 PM
I've been all over the world and I've never made it out west always wanted to see Texas Arizona New Mexico etc.

Add Utah to that list of states and you will have a great vacation.  I have a photographer friend who was just out there and said that the motels/hotels are about full and there were waiting lines at restaurants so you might want to make reservations.  Here is a sample: https://www.jerrylatta.biz/Arizona-Utah-2019

JohnP

We also have traveled all over the world,  most of it courtesy of Uncle Sam.  We have been to Utah numerous times and visited most of the places Jerry's friend had pictures of. Daughter and husband leave Sunday for a week in Utah.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on May 07, 2021, 03:50:24 PM
We have been to Utah numerous times and visited most of the places Jerry's friend had pictures of. Daughter and husband leave Sunday for a week in Utah.

John those are the pics that I took when Becky and I were out there in 2019 - before everything shut down.  We were one of the last ones to take the 'Photographer's Tour' of Antelope Canyon.  Beautiful country and I am sure your daughter and her husband will enjoy their trip.