• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I'd like you guys to join me

Started by FinsnFur, August 08, 2007, 08:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

:shrug:  Thats it Jerry!!?? :wo:  wondering what Stu has to offer  I'll have to ponder that for a minute or three 1st. :confused: :confused: :wo: :shrug: :wo:

:shck: :holdon:  Can you type that slower?? I can't read that fast. :shrug:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You will be a fine Mod Jerry!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

CypressSlough

Congrats to all 3 of you. Ya'll will do a great job. No doubt.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

cb223

Congrats Jerry, Stu and Brent! I know you all will do a great job.

Good choices Jim.
CHAD

Coulter

Uh-oh, big brother is hiring extra henchmen.  :shck:

Congrats to all of you, I am sure we will all be on our best behavior still :innocentwhistle: :wo:

Steve

Bopeye

Quote from: Coulter on August 09, 2007, 07:47:43 PM
Congrats to all of you, I am sure we will all be on our best behavior still :innocentwhistle: :wo:

Steve

Speak for yourself Steve. I haven't been on my best behavior since 3rd grade......I was 15.  :laf: :roflmao:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

kiyitec

/START HAZE

WTF guys?  Must have been some major a$$ kissing going on behind the scenes, I thought for sure Bop would have been the first choice.  OK OK just don't abuse the AUTHORITA !

/end ritual hazing

Congrats guys!  I think the upper brass just got A good polishing.  ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Bopeye

Bop? Surely you jest..... :laf:
Generally speaking you would like for your moderators to be level headed, affable, congenial, and most importantly good at putting out fires.

I'm the biggest trouble making, fire starting, big mouth on the board.........I don't think that would hardly qualify as endearing qualities for a guy.  :sneer: :nono:

Arkyyoter

GREAT.....now we have a coupe more IP's.....just what we needed!!!  MMMuuHHHHahhahahahahahahahah!!! :innocentwhistle:  :roflmao:

Seriously, congrats, and Jim...... ya couldn't have picked better men for the job!! :congrats:

Joe

vvarmitr

Sure glad Jimbo you're a big enough man to pass on some authority.  Proud of ya! :wink:

Brent would have been my pick as I don't know anyone w/ more heart for this kinda thing. :congrats:

That was a nice thing for you to do for Jerry in his last few remaining years. ............................ :laugh2:
Just hope he doesn't go anymore senile. .................... :roflmao:

Stu another fine pick to entrust our site w/.  I only know him from the board, but never had trouble w/ his way of thinking.  ;yes;

Hawks Feather

V V

Senile?  I think I used to know what that meant, but I can't remember anymore.   :biggrin:  As soon as I finish my "ban this member" training, (just six more chapters to read and then pass the final) I may have to give it a test - on you.   :innocentwhistle:   What was your screen name again?

Jerry

KySongDog

ccp2

CONGRATS Stu and JERRY i know i havent been around in awhile but im sure everyone will enjoy and become to appreciate yall as MODS as i will!!!!!And Kee congrats to and if your ever down in Alabama just hollar at me and ill send RICH on a goose chase and me and you will go kill some coyotes!!!!LOL HE HAS SEEM TO FORGOT BOUT ME!

weedwalker

Jerry and Stu look good down there in yellow. Just wunderin' though, :wo: is Stu gonna be in charge of the next fishin' contest?  :eyebrownod:

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Jerry gonna practice his banning skills on VV.

"what was your screen name again?" ...he says.  :roflmao: :laugh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Quote from: Semp on August 10, 2007, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 10, 2007, 11:57:50 AM

What was your screen name again?

Jerry, it was Bopeye.     :biggrin:

Easy greasy.......I'm close enough to the edge, please don't push........ :biggrin:

Mallardsr

Congrats to the board! It certainly will benefit from the new mods, and thanks to all the guys that stepped up.  :highclap: RP

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

BasinBoy

hey man i wanna join then i can change my name to redtoad. i dont know why but it sounds familiar :biggrin: