• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Big Kudos

Started by FinsnFur, October 30, 2008, 08:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

To Barry, aka P.I.T.W

I received a check today for $100 from Barry, to dump into our Members Bank :sneer:

Kinda caught me by surprise.
Outstanding graciousness sir. I'm confident in saying these folks definitely appreciate it.
On behalf of all the members, thank you kindly sir.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

Wow! Thanks Barry........heck of a nice thing you done there.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Hawks Feather

Very nice thing to do.

Jerry

cb223

CHAD

Silencer

pitw

Thank's guy's.
   My old daddy said if you want to watch your community die,  just don't do anything to support it.   I've watched a lot of community's die and when it was done everybody blamed each other.  There should be no blame, just a lot of inward looking need's to be done in these circumstances.  If you ar going to use it then help with it or it won't be there.  I don't have your guy's ability to craft pieces of art to auction off but I will help in way I can.    Don't thank me, thank yourselves for starting and maintaining a community that appear's to care and enlighten.
Barry
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

Thanks Barry!  :bowingsmilie:

Quote from: pitw on November 01, 2008, 07:27:19 AM
   My old daddy said if you want to watch your community die,  just don't do anything to support it.   I've watched a lot of community's die and when it was done everybody blamed each other.  There should be no blame, just a lot of inward looking need's to be done in these circumstances.  If you ar going to use it then help with it or it won't be there.  I don't have your guy's ability to craft pieces of art to auction off but I will help in way I can.    Don't thank me, thank yourselves for starting and maintaining a community that appear's to care and enlighten.
Barry

What a great way to look at it!  :wink:  :biggrin: