• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

FROM AOL

Started by nastygunz, November 02, 2008, 07:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 20 Comments

Aalam Al-Jabir10:32AMOct 31st 2008

Praise ALLAH that Brother Barack Hussein Obama has such great associates and friends as Reverend Jeremiah Wright, William Ayres, Tony Rezko, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Rashid Khalidi, Father Michael Pfleger, Raila Odingo, Khalid Al Monsour and Nadhmi Auchi. These fine men show his superb judgment and character in choosing them as friends and associates. I hope that he will offer them roles in an Obama administration. This would be a great achievement for the United States of America and the world.

Aalam Al-Jabir10:32AMOct 31st 2008

Praise ALLAH that Brother Obama is so closely associated with A.C.O.R.N. This fine organization will help tremendously in getting the vote out for our Brother!!

SAVE AMERICA ELECT McCAIN10:32AMOct 31st 2008

===================================================

..........SAVE AMERICA ELECT McCAIN

===================================================

Aalam Al-Jabir10:33AMOct 31st 2008

Those that are fortunate enough to be wealthy, should stop being so greedy and stingy and feel good about spreading their wealth around. They should not mind helping a brother out. Wealth redistribution will make them feel patriotic.

It would do much for peace in the Middle East if President Obama would go to Mecca for Hajj and wear Ihram clothing as he did in the Fatherland Kenya.

I urge White America to vote for Brother Barack Obama. He will right the wrongs of the past, make reparations for past wrongs and erase the great stain of slavery and injustice on this country. I believe this will go a long way in helping to repay the debt owed to black people and help America shed it's guilt.

Aalam Al-Jabir10:34AMOct 31st 2008

When our brother Barack Hussein Obama is president we will pray that he stops illegal Hispanic Immigrants from coming to this country. We need to expand legal immigration for people from AFRICA and the MIDDLE EAST who are hard working and want to come to this country for a better life.

Aalam Al-Jabir10:34AMOct 31st 2008

We need additional social programs to stimulate the economy not more jails. He can use the president's power to pardon and release the unjustly convicted men and return them to their families. These people will benefit the economy. Our brother Barack Obama will do these things. ALLAH willing.

Aalam Al-Jabir10:35AMOct 31st 2008

I hope that the new President, Barack Hussein Obama will help the real estate market by the government buying foreclosed homes. We should move our people out of the ghetto projects and gift them a house in a regular neighborhood as part of wealth redistribution. This would make life better for all. White and black people could live side by side. This would be a great achievement. ALLAH willing

Aalam Al-Jabir10:35AMOct 31st 2008

Joe Biden should not have told everyone that Brother Obama will be tested within six months of his presidency. What was he thinking? That was supposed to be a secret, Brother Joe!!

Aalam Al-Jabir10:36AMOct 31st 2008

It will do this country good to see a BLACK man on the evening news everyday as their president instead of the racist TV shows like cops portraying black men as criminals. This country will finally start rebuilding AFRICA, helping our African brothers who suffer because of hundreds of years of white oppression.

Aalam Al-Jabir10:37AMOct 31st 2008

Stop trying to make BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, may ALLAH bless his name, be ashamed of being MUSLIM.

John McCain "has not talked about his Muslim faith", so you should not, either.

Voice of Reason10:38AMOct 31st 2008

uh...

a person that was robo-called called the number back ... it was to a Teamster in Minnesota that said "their is no way in hell that someone called from there for John McCain"

so?

they are using phony numbers?

is this their own Nixonian moment?

where are Woodward & Bernstein!?

reunion tour?...maybe the 21st Century Woodward & Bernstein?

Voice of Reason10:38AMOct 31st 2008

my three words:
get over it...

now...

for the political junkies that like to pick this stuff apart as i do...i will begin to share...

Palin & the Base
-again the inadvertent Hero has managed to crash smack center of the divide in his own party difference

undermining Operation Chaos (Campaign of Opposites)

-there are two groups of Republicans - (who knew?)
both wrapped in the flag & accustomed the marching in unison toward a goal...(it's appeal to me)

- the split begins thereafter...

since shedding the Republican as soon as i saw what they tried to do to Dr.Paul (12/07 for me)

i see the brand from a long way back...

one group used to having tomatoes thrown for being for the "rich"

other group used to having tomatoes thrown at them for placing national security above all else...no matter what

John S. McCain found the center point...

the first group getting a bad wrap is actually for everyone but it has been proven that trickle down does not work...that tomato stuck *ouch* (didn't see that one either) - they love America and doing their level best - Conservatives All

the second group gets a bad wrap is actually the "Country First" crowd...this group is for everyone as well but proven that Diplomacy & maintaining a Diplomat Corp as well prepared as Our Military ... that tomato stuck *ouch* (never saw it) - they love America and doing their level best - Neoconservatives All

i mentioned the Inadvertent Hero?

well he has managed to find the point where Conservatives separate from Neoconservatives ... Conservatives (like most) can adjust priorities whereas Neoconservatives are idealogical and unable to adjust...

the one, two punch that John S. McCain has as his card pull in this Grand Game of Poker was Classic John...but how did it affect is hand?

he chose Sarah Palin as his running mate...most will say that he wanted Lieberman...i am sure he may have but if one thing is true...John McCain will do what John McCain wants to do...which has as the record shows is usually bound to end in a crash...he is not afraid to "go for it"

if he really wanted Lieberman ... it would read McCain-Lieberman

he chose Sarah Palin because:
-looking for a "big state" they selected AK (selection obviously not considering population)... *i know*

-looking for high approval rating to offset to the W drag (selection quite similar & easily discovered with initial vetting of record & history) ... *i know*

a plus was the proximity to Russia (not a joke) and the Joint Agreements and negotiations of fishing disputes (not a joke) as well as Agreements with Big Oil (not a joke)

shows you who John appeased

the Economic downturn was the two...punch

John McCain's response is what cost him his brand...

this forced McCain to choose a side ... just as he had to obtain the nomination he politically chose to embrace the Neoconservatives ... thereby leaving the Conservatives the choice to go along or adjust

outside the Republican Party

***looking at the obvious party going on in the other tent***

hmmmm???

there are Conservatives over there too

this leads me to my offer...

"after the election...We get McCain & you get Lieberman...deal?" – ok...maybe not...keep them both

Aalam Al-Jabir10:38AMOct 31st 2008

Brother Obama is so generous to the Holy Trinity Church of Chicago, where he donated $26,000 of his own monies to the cause in 2007. Black theology, the vision statement of his church, "will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy." Praise be to ALLAH!

Voice of Reason10:39AMOct 31st 2008

supply requires demand

http://www.880therevolution.com/cc-common/ondemand/player.html?world=st
(right click...choose open in New Window)

Wall requires Main

to support one without the other breaks the symbiotic relationship

Aalam Al-Jabir10:39AMOct 31st 2008

There are a lot of white people out there with a lot of hate against Black Muslims and Obama. Once Brother Obama is president and you REALLY get to know him, you will see where his true loyalties lie.

Voice of Reason10:39AMOct 31st 2008

you are a pathetic Neocon sham...and should be ashamed

Aalam Al-Jabir10:39AMOct 31st 2008

Praise ALLAH that Barack Obama agrees to provide habeas corpus for our brothers held at Guantanamo. He will extend the same privilege for our brother Osama. With his efforts they will get individual hearings before federal judges. Then our brothers can return to their Holy lands and begin their healing process.

msdsolstar10:40AMOct 31st 2008

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. --Abraham Lincoln

Friends and Associates do mean something...

VIRGINS do not hang around with prostitutes, patriots do not hang around with terrorists.
It IS that simple!!!

William Ayers - American Terrorist
Frank Davis – mentor and radical Communist/sexual pervert
Raila Odinga - Cousin, Radical Islamist
Raul Reyes - Columbian Terrorist
Antonio Rezko - Felon/Slum Lord
Professor Khalidi - Muslim Terrorist Supporter and got Obama into Harvard....
Reverend Wright - Racist Supporter/Preacher, Anti-American
Reverend James Meeks - Racist
Reverend Louis Farrakhan - Racist Nation of Islam / Faux Preacher
Nadhmi Auchi - Muslim Billionaire
Sohaib Abassi - Muslim Millionaire

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. --Abraham Lincoln

nastygunz

ARE THE OBAMA FANS INSANE?...........AT LEAST WE CAN BE PRETY SURE MCCAIN ISNT A TALIBAN OR AL QUAEDA MOLE  :argh: