• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Giving advice

Started by pitw, January 08, 2009, 12:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I took our daughter to catch her plane today[180 miles and saw 5 coyotes] as she is off to New Zealand for two weeks and the Australia for a month.  What's the last words of advice you guys give at a time like this.  I told her that if she had a rude seat mate or overbearing [what have you] to just whisper quietly to them "I have Aid's".  Figured that should buy her a bit more room and silence.
I say what I think not think what I say.

nor-cal yote

I think that would work.  :eyebrownod:
never yell whoa in a horse race

FinsnFur

Well..... :confused:
Knowing you......the way you and your family live, the morals, and the things you have showed us that you have obviously taught her, and how well she is at them, I'm going to fare to say she'll be just fine. :wink:

Ya can't help but to worry. :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Hope your daughter has a safe and fun trip.   She'll do fine.   :wink:

alscalls

I think she will make you proud Barry.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Hawks Feather

Barry,

Or maybe she could say (in sort of a whisper), "I like you, but please don't talk to me.  My father is the member of the Canadian Mafia and several men that have started conversations with me have disappeared.  I know that at least two (maybe more) of Dad's men always follow me on trips like this."

Actually, like Jim said, you have raised her well and I am sure that she will be careful.  With that being said, like any Dad, you will worry about her till she is safely back home.

How did the trip to "down under" come about?

Jerry

pitw

Well thank's for the reply's and yeah I have fith tat she'll do fine.  I guess the trip came about from when I went down under as an 18 year old [no holds bar'd] and spent a wintr working, she heard some of my stories.  She went down two year's ago and worked on a farm in Australia for 2 month's.  She hates the cold and started planning this trip this spring and as we had an exceptional year in our business decided she could afford to just go and look around.  She met a few people there and will visit with them as she travels around.  One will meet her at Aukland this morning.  I've always said do your traveling young as it's more fun doing things when you can actually bend.
I say what I think not think what I say.