• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

So close...was an ankle biter

Started by timbertoes, October 25, 2009, 12:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timbertoes

:laf: called some tonight,  had a good sized coyote come in CLOSE on my left, he was there before I knew it, dang , he came SO CLOSE he could snapped at my ankles !!  I swear it turned from 5 feet away.  Pretty cool. 
Meet your adversary on a common ground of wits and skill.
Leave the E-caller at home with the video games.

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

That do get the hair on ones neck to stick through the clothing in a hurry.  If'n it don't I'm thinking a person has already expired.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

FUN aint it?       :eyebrow:   Dave and Nick and myself have had some real scares in the dark.... :eyebrownod:
Nick and I called a real MAD bear back in July...... :sad3:    :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

JohnP

When I took my boy out for the first time I sat him beside a big sage brush and I sat back about 50 yards, with the caller out in front of him.  Shortly after I turned on the caller a coyote came in and sat on the opposite side of the sage, both of them had their eyes glued to the caller.  They noticed each other at about the same time and I don't know which one turned and ran first.  My boy is now 38 and he still talks about it as if it was yesterday, said he can close his eyes and it all comes back picture perfect. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

timbertoes

Quote from: alscalls on October 26, 2009, 08:28:10 AM
FUN aint it?       :eyebrow:   Dave and Nick and myself have had some real scares in the dark.... :eyebrownod:
Nick and I called a real MAD bear back in July...... :sad3:    :laf: :laf:

Well, see....if there was Bear here.... I would be doing needlepoint, not hunting.  Me = chicken.
Meet your adversary on a common ground of wits and skill.
Leave the E-caller at home with the video games.

alscalls

The first 6 I seen over about 10 years was fun! they were just as scared of me......that 7th one....made me pee a little....... :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls