• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Deadly Donkeys

Started by Tappen, July 02, 2010, 10:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tappen

Well, as none of you know, my step father is a farrier, and i am an apprentice, we do all sorts of horses, the type that kick you, attempt to kill you, literally rip your bicep off with their teeth, you see, all kinds, don't be fooled, we get the odd good one. We also do other things such as donkeys and mules, and we have this customer with donkeys that aint halter broke or workable at all, being that we had enough fighting so far this week, we brought some drugs, we knocked all 4 donkeys out and did them, paps took one and i took one.

I did the one in the back starting to wake up, as you can see, if you look behind the man in this picture on the back feet the lazyness of their owners to leave their hoofs grow so long, people such as this deserve to be shot.

How do my feet smell?  :hahaha:

Oh man, what just happened?

In the back, almost there! haha  :laf:

As you might be able to see, the curl in the pictures with my dad of the horses back hoofs, there was one more i dont have pictures on where all 4's were so badly twisted the wall had grown under the sole of the foot and the frogs seem to be twisted around backwards from neglect, horrible things, we tell these people, if ya don't have the money just call us, we will do it for free, but don't let your animals suffer you pig.

pitw

Wow you do know how to work :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:.  That is a tough business on the body :whew:.  Amazing how some people say they love animals then allow that to happen :doh2:.  Great story with backup pics that are second to none[but maybe Bopeye's :innocentwhistle:].
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

I was gonna say, that dark fella in the background is starting to thrash. :laf:
Odd thing is, it never concerned the guy (your father?)
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Tappen

Well, stepfather, and no it didn't, any fear we have is gone we've been doing this for quite some time(him 40 years lol) ive been kicked by horses many times, and him many more times, im currently got a hoof size black bruise on my thigh, one small loonie sized on on my gut from when a horse started kicking and the nippers were stuck in its hoof(in the middle of taking a nip off) and the flew out and hit me in the stomach, and one on my shin(the most painful one) from a horse striking with its front foot (with a steel shoe on)

FinsnFur

You ever think about fighting in the UFC?  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

WoW, Good story, thanks for sharing with us.  :yoyo:   :yoyo: cc

Todd Rahm

So you have yo work with a bunch of asses too?  :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing the storey and the pics. I'm not sure if its the same but the  moose up here in wet areas get what they call swamp feet or genie feet, where the grow out and curl up. Figure its about the same?

Tappen

It could be related in some form or another, being in such wet areas means theres nothing really to keep their feet sorta trimmed cause they arnt on hard ground, just the same wet area means most likely good feed, and good feed can make hoofs grow like mad!