GONNA go south?  :huh: I thought it started there.  :hahaha:
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

pitw

Quote from: msmith on December 02, 2010, 03:22:32 PM
Quote from: FinsnFur on December 01, 2010, 10:08:02 PM
ehhh god this is gonna go south in a big hurry...... :fingerx:

GONNA go south?  :huh: I thought it started there.  :hahaha:

Which brings up an interesting thought.  If you are at the South pole and head straight at the North pole without wavering and pass the North pole you were actually going South all along, not :confused:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Okanagan

Here's a yarn for you, golfertrout.

Three or four years ago I stopped at a gas station convenience store in Prince George not long after daylight, and a woman propositioned me as I went in.  No thanks, I replied and she asked me for money.  I looked down the street and saw a McDonald's a block away and told her I'd buy her breakfast if she'd meet me there.  She insisted on getting in my rig, and I refused, told her to walk down there.  She was really insistent but I wasn't going to let her in my vehicle.

I drove down to McDonald's a few minutes later and she was standing outside, a little surprised I think that I showed up.  Over breakfast she told me her story.  Kicked out by a boyfriend a week earlier, she was staying with a woman friend in town who was apparently a hooker.  She was broke, had run out of what little she had a few days earlier and was desperate enough to try the street.  I have heard a good many such stories and FWIW I believed her in the main.  Her heart sure wasn't in it but she didn't know what to do.

I can't remember how we left but I think I gave her bus fare to family in a nearby town.   I've bought bus fare etc. for a (very) few folks and just don't remember that one.  

Another time at mid-morning in Vancouver a hooker was standing in an odd place in a light industrial section where I had business.  I wanted to pull over, ask her how much, give her that much money and tell her to go home.

But I was wary of a police sting.

Stick to the fishing, Bro.

golfertrout

before i seen her i saw a cop car probable an hour before and i thought i might be getting set up. she asked me if i was a cop and i said no :laf:

CCP

Quoteand i thought i might be getting set up.

Now we know the real reason you got in the car alone.  :innocentwhistle:  :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

golfertrout

lol    noooooo               wondered if i was in on a sting :confused:

FOsteology

Interesting fishing trip to say the least! :laf:

golfertrout

interesting and good. i slayed the snook last night :eyebrow: got 3 that was 38 inches and had 2 break me off :madd:

alscalls

Sounds like the fishing is finally picking up Eh Dave?       :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

oooooooooo yea :yoyo: :yoyo:. got probable 15 last night. my wrist is sore today. might have to let it rest a day        NOT :alscalls:

pitw

Every time you talk of schnook Dave I can't help but think of the Rooster on Bugs Bunny :laf: :laf:.  Have a blast and just once cast out saying this ones for Barry :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

golfertrout

Bills Custom Calls

Dave if you would have taken her up on her offer your wrist just may not be sore today  :laf:

Sounds like your having a blast  :yoyo: :yoyo:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

Quote from: golfertrout on December 03, 2010, 10:38:41 AM
my wrist is sore today. might have to let it rest a day     

Maybe she could have........nevermind :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

Quotei slayed the snook last night

Did anyone else find that humorous in conjunction with all the other replies? or was it just me? 
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

golfertrout

lol :alscalls: .yea that dont sound right does it :doh2: