• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Custom made red led gun light

Started by hunter724, May 09, 2011, 10:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter724

Comes complete with a scope mount,barrel mount,  battery charger, and 2...3000 ...18650 batteries..

Light has a red led and is built for alot of throw and very little flood, perfect for a shooting or scanning....light

It is a super nice light for a rimfire or shotgun, and even a centerfire up to 150 yards looking through a 4 power scope for a definite ID. It will light eyes to 300..

It is just a little less than a red kill light 250, but more than the 100. As i own them also.
I have have 3 of these left. I sold 27 to local friends none with any problem whatsoever...I am keeping 1.
Comes with a solid built halo shield.
And clicky is not loud.

The light also makes a nice scanning light as it has little flood. I own many lights i make and use these lights and i sell 1 once in great while..as a hobby...I and many friends have hunted these type lights all winter with no problems. If you are going to purchase the second as a scanning light i can make you a para-cord lanyard .

$65.00 shipped for the complete set 1 light...shipped USA...if you want a second light it is $35.00 more.

Paypal please
PM for paypal info
item will be shipped next bussiness day after payment is made.
Thanks for looking.

hunter724

Thought these were the bigger lights..they are equal to the 100 kill light...and 150 yards through a scope..and will still light eyes to 300...
but are better for a rimfire or shotgun which they are plenty bright enough...

its 55.00 shipped for the complete 1 light set...and 30.00 for the second light.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

FinsnFur

Didnt know you was making those. Interesting stuff. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

hunter724

yup had a xenon on my gun 5 years ago...lol..and mounted 6v lanterns on them to be wireless many years ago...you can see them in the gun picture on the facebook type site... i also made a 1 million that looked real similar to the liteforce...in that same picture.....the lights i made lately...for a bunch of guys in the area had 3 left so i only need 1 for the shotty and 22......i use yellow or amber on my large rifles to see better...eyes not as good as old age is setting in....

Hawks Feather

Interesting looking set up you have made.  If I didn't already have a couple of units (that I don't use) I would probably be giving you a call.

Jerry

hunter724

SOLD

sold local .....guy who i made them for showed up 2 weeks late and got them...

thanks