• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Last two for a while....

Started by Arkyyoter, March 08, 2007, 08:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

These will be the last calls for a few days from Arky....I will be out of town until Sunday.

These are special to me, I worked all day on 2 calls  :duh:

At any rate, it will be up to ya'll to se if it was worth it....

The first is brown cow horn body, with a black cow horn mouth...this call made me sick....I had about three hours in it, and when I put it in the vice for the glue up, I guess I put too much on it, as it is turned thin...and it got a hairline crack....the crack is filled with epoxy, and I am certain it will never go further, but it is there and it was really a kick in the, well...you know....finding a piece of antler I could do a call this large with was great...then POOF....at any rate, here it is....

secondly, a piece of whitetail antler married to a piece of black cow horn....this one did as it was supposed to, seamless and I was proud of the way it went together...

Thanks for lookin'...lemme know if you are interested...

Joe

FinsnFur

Now that's pretty cool. Antler and cowhorn  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

I'M INTERESTED! :eyebrow: .......... I'M INTERESTED! :eyebrow: .......... I'M INTERESTED! :eyebrow: ...........I'M INTERESTED! :eyebrow: ..........
I like the brown & black horn! :biggrin: That crack won't brother me none. Heck I have a crack & I work just fine. :sneer:  Besides maybe that's a trade secret & it'll turn out like the famous Crack Pipe ya made Ronnie. :eyebrownod:
Now do I send you a pm or you send me a pm? :confused: 
:holdon:I know I sure could use a bm! Oops, sorry to much information. I'll cross that out. :whew:
Gotta go :roflmao:, V.V.

Carolina Coyote

Arky, If the whitetail horn is still available, I would be interested. Send me a pm. Carolina Coyote

CCP

Joe I sure like the direction your calls are going. Clean lines and transitions I love some of the color contrasts also.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

bearmanric

nice Arky glued a few call's up today. that brown is just awsome. think i'll head to Seattle tomorrow to the candy store's. Woodcraft and Rockler's need some supply's. did a killer Howler today premo not going to sell i tthink i'll trade for turkey call's on custom call's. looking good. Rick