• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Can't post smileys

Started by Carolina Coyote, November 27, 2015, 07:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

For some reason I have not been able to post smiley's don't know if its just my computer or what but this is the only site that will not post a smiley ???

Hawks Feather

:bowingsmilie:   :confused:   :shrug:   :laf:   :eyebrownod:   :nono:    :rolleye:   :noway:    :iroll:   :hahaha:   :innocentwhistle:   :readthis:   :eyebrow:   :sneer:   :wink:

It must be your computer, but I am sure that Jim can fix it for you.

Happy Thanksgiving +1

Jerry

FinsnFur

Carl, can you give me a couple hints as to what your doing when you attempt to "post smileys"? Are you simply clicking on the smiley images we have here on the forum or are you doing something else? And then does it just not show up or what exactly happens? Walk me through your process.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Jim, I think my problem is the Browser for Microsoft 10 because Chrome works just fine.  :highclap:  :shrug:

FinsnFur

I would not doubt that Carl. I havent jumped to Microsoft 10 yet. From what I have been learning, it's full of preinstalled spyware for profiling it's users, and loaded with bugs yet. They are literally force feeding it to people by popping up unsolicited notifications telling them it's time to upgrade. Not to mention they are offering it for free. If I knew nothing about it, I'd be skeptical by the ability to get it for free and the way they are ramming it on us.
Microsoft Internet Exploder has never been the top browser choice. After all this time it's still only rated number 5 out of a possible 10.
Firefox still leads the hurd with Chrome humping in at 2nd place.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Thanks Jim, The 10 Browser sucks, I was searching for an item yesterday and a window popped up that had a message in it That I was searching to much. :laf: to try again later. I have not tried Firefox with the new 10 yet but may , Chrome is working pretty good right now.You are right about all the popups even I already have it and it is from one of their associates and they will charge you, the Old Internet Explorer I was getting virus from it so I deleted it.
Big storm headed our way tonight could get some snow or ice with strong winds. :rolleye:

HaMeR

IE10>> AVOID UNTIL NO OTHER CHOICE EXISTS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!! 

Somehow MS has managed to outdo their inept abilities to build a competent browser. I hate that freaking thing!! Luckily FF won the battle for supremacy on my machine.  :yoyo: :yoyo: 
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11