• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

End of the fall gun season

Started by coyote101, December 12, 2019, 09:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Monday was windy, drizzly, and dreary. Wednesday was cold and clear, with frost. The turkeys don't seem to care about the weather one way or the other. The sun comes up, the turkeys fly down and come into the field. I call like a maniac and eventually some of them wander over to check out all the noise coming from the decoys. The one in the lead usually pays the price for their curiosity.   

In this case it was this little gal:

Once again the T/C Encore did the job.

Some of her friends wondering what just happened:

The fall gun season is over for me, but I can still take one more with the crossbow. Wish me luck.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

I'm thinking you make your own luck, but good luck as ya asked for it. :wink:  Good job and nice pics Pat. :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Okanagan

Good luck!  We maybe should wish the turkeys good luck!

Hawks Feather

I think you make your own luck and any that I might give you would just lower what you already have.   :innocentwhistle:  So, just go get that last one with the bow and post up a hero shot of it.

Jerry

nastygunz

Yall live in turkey hunting heaven! Ever see these?

https://www.walnutgrovehunting.com/products/general/do-ral-turkey-call

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Yah you definitely dont need any luck Pat :laf:
Another one bites the dust :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

Pat's a skilled killer for sure, and one hell of a cook?

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk