• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Up and coming!

Started by nastygunz, January 10, 2021, 04:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotehntr

Good looking hound nasty, Catahoula cur?
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

nastygunz

Yessir! I was wondering if anybody would figure that out!

Hawks Feather

pitw

How do ya keep them cats from running?
I say what I think not think what I say.

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

Yotehntr

3 breeds of curs, I have the other 2 LOL. Have you had him on a coon yet? My mt cur will strike, then silent on trail and shake limbs when he trees. I’m about deaf and he hurts my ears. My black mouth cur doesn’t tree but he’ll bay a coyote up. Look forward to hearing stories about him.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

nastygunz

He's actually one of my relatives dogs. He started out good and runs.  He got him from one of my old high school teachers that I used to go coon hunting with a lot when I was still in school.   My favorite has always been Treeing Walkers just a good looking dog!

msmith

Good lookin' dog. I always wanted a cur but only had a Walker and a Bluetick
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

nastygunz

I have had them all over the years, Redbones blue ticks black and tans Walkers leopard curs plott hounds, etc.  All good breeds,  but my favorite hunting dog is always been the beagle.

msmith

Quote from: nastygunz on January 16, 2021, 02:33:19 PM
I have had them all over the years, Redbones blue ticks black and tans Walkers leopard curs plott hounds, etc.  All good breeds,  but my favorite hunting dog is always been the beagle.

I've had Walker, Bluetick, Black and Tan  :argh:, and Beagles. Beagles are a hoot but right now I wouldn't have a hunting dog as I don't have the time to be fair to the dog.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

nastygunz

Same here I just keep track of all my friends and kinfolk that do ha ha  :innocentwhistle: