• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Big Bull

Started by pitw, May 19, 2021, 12:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Dog dropper was out to the farm this evening to get food  :sarcas3: and after he left he came back[this is at 11pm :doh2:].  Seems as he drove outta the yard a critter came outta the Thornapple bush and he hit it with his truck.  So naturally he hadda show us the trophy. Wife has been losing a few eggs and hopes this fella was the culprit, she's also happy it won't be digging any more holes for her horsies to step in.

I say what I think not think what I say.

remrogers

My brother and I were headed out to hunt antelope one fall on Colorado's eastern plains. Travelling down a county road and came upon a badger lying in the road. Tire tracks ran over the shoulders and mid section, so we thought to skin it for a display. I got up to the critter and it lifted it's head, took one look and shuffled off the side of the road. I retrieve a 22 pistol and dispatched the animal. Those are some very tough critters.

nastygunz

Big ole teeth n claws!

Hawks Feather

Nice picture, but I don't want to mess with a badger.  Something about liking all of my fingers.

FinsnFur

Oh those things are nasty.
I'm still laughing at "Dog dropper was out to the farm this evening to get food  :sarcas3: "

:alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

that's what the woodchucks look like that live in the big field by the chemical plant down by the river  :innocentwhistle: