• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Come on Sept!!!!!!!!!!

Started by keekee, July 20, 2006, 08:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Man, I hate the summer blues! Hot, Muggy, and way to much work and not enough hunting or fishing!

I am getting geared up to head back south again this fall, it getting closer every day! Here is a few pic's from the past:

Brent

FinsnFur

Where do you go Brent? Which coast do ya hit? Florida?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Brad H

It's too hot and muggy to do anything aint it? That's why I got a pool in my back yard. If I'm gonna be lazy I'm gonna do it right. :eyebrownod:

I hate to say it, but I'll be glad when this summer's over too.

Brad

FinsnFur

Can we put saltwater fish in that pool Brad, and get Brent drunk and tell him were going fishin?

Welcome to the site Bud. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Brad H

I'll have plenty of beer. :eyebrownod:

Thanks RR,

Brad

keekee

I do most of my saltwater fishing down on the SC coast. But I have been know to go to NC, FL, GA, VA. As long as the fish are there! But I do most of my fishing in SC on the pier. I love the pier, the people, the saltwater, the fishing and the cold beer!

I love the coast!

Brad,

I dont blame you a bit! I would lay in the pool as well! Sounds like fun! And beer! Oh....YA!

Brent

kyray

I go to North Carolina and fish on a pier on Topsail Island sometimes Brent. It's a great place to fish and spend some time relaxing on the coast. What pier you on there? I caught a 28 pound King off the pier a few years ago. Heading down there in October! kyray

keekee

Ray,

If fish Apache Pier most of the time. I go down and fish the Grand Stand King Tourny every fall.

This year we are going down to Ocean Crest to king fish a few days then back to Apache for the Tourny, Fri, Sat, and Sun.

I love it down there. I usually make 3-5 trips a year down there. This year there has been just to much work to get away this will be my fisrt trip down this year.

Also fished Cherry Grove, Garden City, Surfside, some in the past.

Brent

kyray

Ocean Crest? Is that the all concrete pier? If so I fished it 2 years ago. Really liked it. Caught a 5 foot shark off it. Friendly folks down there too. My wife and I had a small vacation place at Topsail Island a few years back. I had a 21 foot by Carolina Skiff. Man I sure miss going out and fishing around the manmade reefs off the North Carolina coast, on those calm days. Some of the best days of my life were spent out there! kyray

keekee

Ocean Crest is a wood pier. Its right on the NC, SC border. Right were the river runs out into the ocean.

We use to go out on a boat all the time to. I love it out there! But for just being able to use it 3-4 times a year I just cant see keeping one down there. Plus I really like the pier fishing, I made some life time friends down there!

Brent