• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Another scrolling comment box problem

Started by Brad H, October 06, 2006, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

"Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again."

That's what it told me. So I went back and tried again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and pretty soon someone had another post there that wasn't there when I started. So I don't know if it's me or what?

At least every one of my tries didn't suddenly show up all at once. That really would have sucked.

Anyway, JD, let me know how she plays when you get it. :wink:

Brad

ROOSTER

Same here. It's probably my fault, but I can't figure it out.  :confused:
UPDATE
I think ya need to get the chat app. and then you can post. Worked for me. I slung one at Bopeye  :roflmao:

canine

It's on the road as i type Brad..........lookin forward to seeing it!! let alone playin a tune on it!!

Lookin forward to puttin some fur on the ground this weekend.

Thanks again Brad.

FinsnFur

I'm not sure what would have went amuck with the shout box......but I'll take a look at things.
I just walked in from a road trip picking my girls up from the ex's (5 hour trip)

Lemme get em settled in here and I'll open er up and take a look at things.

The chat issue is kinda out of my hands at the moment. I can't get a response from their server.
I thought about removing the code from our front page till they get it figured out, but some folks are still able to chat....for some reason. I can't though.

The chat isn't on my server, but my server is waiting for it to respond on the front page to show you who's in there.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Shoot Jim,
  If it will help the board...........ban the chatroom for the time being. We'll live a little while without it. There's a few in there right now.....I just left. If it will speed the board back up I am all for it.

There's my 2 cents which is worth less than that.  :innocentwhistle:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

I thought about that...at least during the switch over to the chat upgrade I mentioned here.

But I think if all goes well, I can do it while you cats are in bed later  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FinsnFur

By the way.....I found nothing wrong with anything on the shout box.
I compared the currant scripts to a couple months ago to make sure I didn't jack something while putting in the new chat button...and everything is exactly the same.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Brad H