• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Memorial Day Massacre

Started by FinsnFur, May 26, 2008, 05:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

.....well not really but you have to admit that was a good title. :biggrin:

Rick223 finally decided today that his gallbladder holes felt good enough to go fishing. He says, "but your going to have to pull start the boat, drive and all that stuff."

I said you want me to crank your fish in too?, You can just set the hook and hand me the pole. :innocentwhistle:
He said , "NO" :shrug:

He got sick of me asking him to take pictures so we only got a few. I shoulda said I'm tired of paddling the boat. :eyebrownod: (since he didnt have the trolling motor with  :pout:

Rich finally did decide to catch something, and then he comes up with this  :iroll: What the hell is this?  :rolleye: :laf:

He finally decided to buckle down after that and finally pulled in this lil Northern  :eyebrownod:

I watched a deer walk off an island and swim across the cut. It was cool as hell. There was a million boats racing through and I was waiting for someone to whack it. How many places can you go fishing and have to worry about hitting a deer with your boat?  :laf:
I tried to get Rich to drive up next to it so I could take a pic, and while he decided his holes hurt too much to start the boat again the deer made it to the other side...safely. So I didn't get the pic :doh2:...but this is what he crossed.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

If I squint, I think I can see the deer, even though it isn't there.  Nice fish by the way and it is nice to see that Rick is up and about.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Damn Rick, ya panzy! Its a just a gallbladder, ya make it sound like they removed a kidney.  :innocentwhistle:  Jim did ya have to open his beer too?

Lol, just fun'n Rick.  :biggrin:

Nice pics Jim, what ya got there a 24" pikester?

Its funny ya mention the deer thing. Me and a budy was running the rivers a few years back and about tipped the boat avoiding a moose swimming across it.

Silencer

Looks like a great time, I have that same blue/gray tackle box ya got there.

alscalls

AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :shck:Put some clothes on..........My Eyes!!....... :shck:
Looks like ya had a fun day Jim :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

LORDDAL

:shck: OMG semi naked old guy yikes what happend to the screen  :roflmao: :roflmao: looks like yall had a good time Jim wish I could of been out on the water today maybe wednesday though
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Rick223

:roflmao: Well the gallbladder would not have been hurtin to bad if I hadnt forgot to put the plug in the boat and filled it with water, we tried to pull it ashore to get the water out , I think I over did it a little. We had to put the boat back on the trailer to drain it,I think most guys would have been able to pull a johnboat ashore but with four holes in my gut and Jim being so feeble and old  we couldn't do it. 

Yep Todd that was a pike but I think it was more like 30 inches :biggrin: .

Jim had to be the trollin motor that was kinda embarrassing being paddled around by a half naked old guy :roflmao:
But he'll be glad to know that I installed the trollin motor and battery today.
We did have fun though and thats all that counts. :biggrin:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

FinsnFur

Yeah I guess I forgot about the you pulling the trailer out of the water and leaving me standing there holding the rope with a boat on the other end filling up with water. :doh2: :roflmao:

I dont feel so bad now for locking the doors on my van and hitting the panic button when you walked up to me. Leaving you standing there with the alarm going off.  :hahaha: :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Just read this thread..........laughed all the way through it.  :roflmao: :laf:

Didn't know two old guys fishing could be so funny. Thought I tore some stitches....... :laf:

"Rick finally caught one and what the heck is this".......  :roflmao: :roflmao:

"embarrassing have a half naked old guy paddle you around" ...... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Funny bastids..........I"m dying here...... :roflmao:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Rick223

:roflmao: never a dull moment!   :roflmao:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle