• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Especially for alscalls

Started by Silencer, November 01, 2008, 05:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Had to work today, got home from work and got a call about 100+ geese on the river in town.  Grab the dekes and my boy and head 1 mile upstream.  To my surprise the corn WAS cut !!!  So we got to work....

Silencer

He sure can work that goose flute, just wish the birds would have come for a bite of corn.

We sat there till shooting hours were over, no honkin, no birds, a couple dove and crow. 
Had fun anyhow, its good to get out right after a hard days work.   Took a ride through town and down below the bridge and all the geese were still there.  Too bad today is the last day of early season.
Gotta wait a few weeks now, man they're going to be in that fresh cut corn come monday.

pitw

Great picture's and the fact that you were out with your son mean's more than getting some.  I had the same luck with the boy's 3 times this fall.  Amazing what the young ones can find to amuse themselve's [and you] even when the bird's don't show.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

Those decoys could not have found a better place Vic......Thanks for sharring :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls