• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I may be gone a day or two...

Started by Coulter, January 21, 2009, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

I'm in the process of reformatting this stupid computer and switching everything back over to XP. I may or may not be gone for a day or two, depending on how things go. I may be calling on the computer geek Jim for assistance if things go awry.

If anybody needs to get in touch with me I will still be able to check my e-mails and some of you have my phone number if necessary. I'll probably check back in one more time before I wipe everything out. Wish me luck.

Steve

Silencer

Good luck Steve, I'm not sure what you're running at the moment but I'm not really impressed with this new crap either.   

Silencer

my bro was just tellin me lots of guys are goin to XP 64 was it ?  He also said they're coming out with a new one because of all the bs on this Vista. 

Coulter

I am running Vista on my desktop and it plain out SUCKS. My laptop has XP installed on it and I have never had a problem with it. Here is the problem. I was going to load the XP onto my desktop, but I can't find the freakin' disc :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: I have found every disc except my XP disc. Maybe I'll just order another stinkin' computer with XP and be done with it. :biggrin: Hmmmm :dance: :dance:

Steve

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com