• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

here is a video of some hunts i have put together

Started by topdawg, October 25, 2010, 06:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

it was filmed with Sony handy cams, and is mostly kill shots.

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

KySongDog

:laf:   Good video, topdawg!   I had to laugh at that last shot.   Did he ever get his arrow back?   :eyebrownod:

topdawg

the arrow was fine....now the broadhead is a part of the tree lol.... that was his first time shooting at a deer with his bow

the good thing about having someone rec. your hunt is you will have it on video
the bad thing about having someone rec.your hunt is YOU WILL HAVE IT ON VIDEO  :alscalls:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

coyote101

Nice video topdawg. Is Cuz going to make it to LBL?

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

topdawg

i dont know, he is getting his dental practice built and has to take a lot of board test before he graduates in may... his time off is slim this year

HuntnCarve

I enjoyed that!  Those trees have a way of popping up and ruining a perfect shot. :laf:

topdawg

i think he missed the deer by about.........4 feet  :innocentwhistle: the tree was just an Innocent bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time  :alscalls:

5 SHOTS

Quote from: topdawg on October 25, 2010, 10:40:58 AM
i think he missed the deer by about.........4 feet  :innocentwhistle:

He can't even say the tree  "jumped out in front of him".  :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

vvarmitr

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

topdawg

the only thing i could think of is he jerked his bow hand left to see where it hit the deer, instead of holding his form through the shot  :shrug:

iahntr

if you're gonna miss,,,,, miss big !  :laf: :laf:
That's what I was gonna say, it wasn't even close,
looked like about 6 feet.  :laf:  It can happen.  :wink:
Cool videos. Thanks
Scott