• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

So there I was, minding my own business....

Started by THO Game Calls, September 07, 2006, 10:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

When the Mail Man stops by with this box.  Hmmmm.   Wonder what could be in it.  Low and Behold it is Brad's Howler.  Man, the pictures just do not do this call justice.  Outstanding workmanship.

But I had to get some orders out so up to the shop and work work work. 

About 5 my buddy comes over.  I go down to meat him and bring the howler with me.  I'm pretty proud of this one let me tell ya.

Well, we're standing in the garage and he looks it over, I'm keeping a pretty good eye on him too.  Some of my better calls have come up missing after he's been over LOL.

So he says, what's it sound like.  I says, don't know, haven't given it a test run yet.  He ask what I'm waiting for.  So, right there in the garage, this beautiful howl comes out.....

Now I live on a street that has only 5 houses and dead ends against a little patch of woods.  The neighbors at the end of the street have this big old dog that they have on a wire runner. 

Soon as I get done howling, I hear this loud voice yell Shut Up

I fogured he was talking to me.  So, I let loose with another one.  Again, I hear this voice, Shut Up it yells. 

Now this is getting fun, off goes another howl.  We watch as the screen door opens, and figure it might be a good time to grab a couple of 12 gauges just in case, but instead of heading for us, he heads for the dog and proceeds to shake his finger in that pooches face telling him to stop the racket or he's going to the pound.  Poor dog has no idea what he did.  Well, soon as he goes back inside, you guessed it, one more good long lonsome howl.  Out comes the neighbor again.

I sure am glad that dog is on a chain.  If he ever gets loose, he'll probably chew my leg off LOL.

I got one beautiful call from Brad, and one that sounds so good it breaks your heart to hear that howl. 

Thank You Brad, for a really great call. 

I frisked my buddy before he left, just to make sure. 

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

:roflmao:

Your cruel Al  :nono: ...but I will admit that temptation would have led me to do the same :eyebrownod:

I've got some Brad H howlers my self and they are just that  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have done the same!

And they are one sweet howler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

Brad H

That had to be a good time. Now I know what to do to that dalmation across the street. :eyebrownod:

Thanks, AL. Maybe it'll help you kill a few this season.

Brad

Todd Rahm