• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

leaving tomorrow cougar calling

Started by bearmanric, September 17, 2006, 12:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearmanric

Leaving tomorrow for about five day's. my best friend is a Taxidermist. we camp by each other up at bear camp. his future son in law from south Dakota is here so he is taking him bear hunting .i'll be trying for cougar's, bear's and bobcat's. made some nice cat call's today. want to try them. Rick

FinsnFur

Ohhhhhhhh sure! See how ya are?

Sign up and rub it in our faces right away that your going to be spending the next 5 days on a bear camp.  :noway:

:wink:
I wish ya the best of luck, but I know you' wont be coming home empty.  :nono:
Don't foget the camera, and be safe my friend.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

Wish you luck and bring back lots of PICs for us stuck at the house.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

bearmanric

leaving in a hour. stayed up late making call's. bear camp is just a place were we all camp during bear seaon next to matheny creek since 93 doing the evening hunt want to call a bobcat in with my antler call's. the cougar's i will be using my foxpro. bear i use my call's. want to do alot of hand calling this time made a bunch of call's. yes i'm excited. cooling off now should be better hunting. Rick

bearmanric

Here are my go to bear call's. there both desert ironwood .i do cub squall's, deer sound's and distress. the openreed i have been throwing in coyote distress howl's like there attacking cub. trying different thing's. been coming close. this week will be good i bet way cooler weather. Rick

canine

Wonder how it's goin for Rick?? Hope your havin fun and successful..hurry up with some pics!!

JD

FinsnFur

If he doesn't bring back some good stories and pictures to boot, were kickin him outta here.  :shck:

:nono: J/K rick
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

kyray

Hope your having good luck Rick! kyray

bearmanric

no bear .rained hard. yesterday and today was nice. my friend's seen 16 bear.s. all we got was one. had fun did some hard calling for cat's.now i need to make alot of call's for ebay store.pm is not that good this year. .but i had a really great time with friend'sRick

FinsnFur

Sorry to hear about the weather Rick. At least ya nabbed one.
That's one more then the rest of us got back here wondering how you were fairing.

Did ya bring us some pics to drool over?
When you get caught up a little bit you'll have to taunt us with em if you did.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers