• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Off Topic....BUT

Started by DDCalls, September 03, 2007, 08:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DDCalls

Check out my wifes first bow killed elk.  She got it on Saturday.  Does that rock or what :yoyo:

David

FinsnFur

Holy crap!
She's gotta be pumped!  :yoyo:
You posted it too soon though, were getting ready to kick off a bow contest. You can still enter it  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

That rocks big big big time  :shck:  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

CCP

QuoteDoes that rock or what?

That Rocks big time :yoyo: :yoyo:

Tell her congrats  and I hope you helped her get it back to the truck.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Todd Rahm

Holy smokers, thats cool. Nice job.  :congrats:

vvarmitr

WOW! What a gal! :thumb2:

Is she married? :biggrin:

studabaka

:roflmao: I figured that part out..... but was tempted to ask if she has a sister  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Silencer

mmmmmmm... elk steak, now i'm hungry

studabaka

Hey... I got a question.... what do ya'll do with the hides? I'm guessing they'd be some work to tan, but an elk hide rug would be pretty cool.

iahntr

Very cool !!!!!!!!  Congratulations !!!!
Scott

DDCalls

Normally I would tan the hide, but we were in a spot where I could pack it out by dragging behind a 4-wheeler so the hide got trashed.

David

ohiobob

David
Hell of a good Job your Wife did,,what State was this Hunt in,,and when do they lose their Velvet? Like Whitetails,in September ???
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

DDCalls

we are in Oregon.  Most of the elk have already lost their velvet, but some of the spikes tend to lose it later.  Guess its an immaturity thing.  Wait a minute....doesn't that mean most of us should still have velvet :roflmao:  Oh heck, maybe thats just me.  LOL!

David

studabaka

I lost the velvet off my horn a long long time ago  :shck:

vvarmitr

Stu: ya must have beat your horn against to much bush,  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Silencer

hope it wasnt one of them multiflower rose bushes like we have up here, you'd have a horn full of thorn