• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Venting about last nights hunt!!!!

Started by securpro, October 21, 2007, 09:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

This weekend is muzzeloader weekend in ky and I was unable to hunt saturday morning , I met up with a close neighbor and good friend and his useless and peice of chit brother that I dont care for much anyway. My friends brother show up unannounced and wanting to hunt his farm , and of course my friend let him. I was getting ready to head out to my stand when my neighbor showed up wanting to know if I had an extra muzzeloader that he could use to go out with his brother ! I told him that I only had one muzzeloader and that I usually would not lend it because I have almost a grand tied up in it but I trusted him and said that you can use it and I will use my bow which I prefer anyway.  About 1/2 hour after getting to my stand I shot 1 of 9 does under me, she ran about 30 yards and droped, as I was getting out of my stand I heard a shot come from my neighbors place. I walked back to the house to get my rhino to recover my deer and once again my neighbor showed up saying that his idiot brother shot two deer and need help getting them out because of a heart condition, I told him that i had only heard 1 shot and he said yea I know! my brother shot a small 6 pointer and also hit a doe in the arse !!!.  So I had to go see what had actually taken place, He was right!!! the moron gut shot the buck and arse shot the doe.  After 20 min or so we found the doe and a good blood and gut trail from the buck . 15 min later my neighbors brother says (I dont feel like looking for him any more I'm going home and you guys can have the doe cause I dont like the meat just like shootin them!!) :shck: Man I flipped out and told him to get his arse back in the woods and find that deer !!! He shot it and it is his responsibility to find it not ours. I left to go back and retreive the doe that I had shot with my bow, when I got back the brother had left for home and my neighbor was still looking for the buck, so I helped him and called a few other guys to help. We looked for it til about midnight and gave up for the night.  Today I was talking to my neighbor about the whole thing and he told me that he had checked the doe in on his landowner tag!!!!   :shck:  :holdon: WHAT!!!!! I was dumbfounded, I said are you crazy thats illegal its your brothers deer let him check it in on his tag.
I asked him why his brother didnt check it in and he said that his brother didnt have a licence of tags and he didnt know what else to do. Pissed me off so bad I felt like callin the game warden on his brother but I knew that if I did it would seriously damage our relationship. I told him that if i ever seen his brother down here again that I was either going to beat the chit out of him or call the game warden!!! possibly both. Best thing to do is keep him away from here.

IMO if you do not like the meat and dont want it( DONATE IT ) and dont shoot a small buck just for the the hell of it (let it grow up) or STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE WOODS !!!!  :argh:  :madd:

sorry just venting !!!
  securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FOsteology

I'd be pretty hot around the collar myself.  :argh:

nailbender

I'd have a hard time not callin the CO.  Idiots like that shouldn't be allowed in the woods! I hope your neighbor understands how much trouble he could get into himself and won't allow that idjit back again. :rolleye:

KySongDog

securpro

That's a classic case of "Enabling".  The idiot's brother tolerates the stupidity and enables the idiot to continue to do stupid stuff.  At some point, SOMEBODY has to pull the plug and flush the moron down the drain.

I can see your point about not wanting to damage your relationship with your neighbor.  You have to decide what is more important....your ethics or your neighbor's friendship.  A tough decision for sure.  Good luck.

Semp