• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Hated to pass on this one !!!!

Started by securpro, October 28, 2007, 10:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

I didn't want to let him walk ,but I had no choice. :sad2: just a little to small  :innocentwhistle:

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FinsnFur

Did you take that from your tree stand?...or a trail cam? Pretty nice shot.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

securpro

elevated stand about 15ft little after 3pm :wink:

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Bills Custom Calls

What part is to small

Looks like enough mass in the base of those horns I could make a deer call out of them :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

centerfire_223

All I know is that sucker was have been laying and kicking if he had walked by me.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Todd Rahm

Thanks for sharing the nice pic securpro.

Hawks Feather

Why did they let you put up a stand in the petting zoo if you couldn't shoot?    :wink:

Jerry

vvarmitr

Quote from: securpro on October 28, 2007, 10:56:47 PM
I didn't want to let him walk ,but I had no choice. :sad2: just a little to small  :innocentwhistle:

securpro

Grab yer boots boys .... __ its getten deep!  :iroll:

securpro

Ah! I can't fool you guys (specially you Stu) :roflmao: This Buck is awesome and if the Salato center would have given me permission to hunt inside that fence he would have gone home with me :biggrin:Hey but the pic was taken off an elevated platform. :sneer:

Heres the real pic

securpro

securpro

FOsteology

Must be queer as he's wearing ear rings.  :shck:                       

Silencer

QuoteMust be queer as he's wearing ear rings.

This is no bull, had to look twice at a buck the other day on the way to work.  Darn thing looked massive !!  When I stopped to take my second look-see it was 2 buck, one mounted butt darting the other !!

Lots of queer deer out there  :laf:

vvarmitr

Quote from: Silencer on October 29, 2007, 05:35:05 PM
This is no bull, had to look twice at a buck the other day on the way to work.  Darn thing looked massive !!  When I stopped to take my second look-see it was 2 buck, one mounted butt darting the other !!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Is nothing pure anymore!  :puke:

securpro

Quote from: vvarmitr on October 30, 2007, 02:22:28 PM
Quote from: Silencer on October 29, 2007, 05:35:05 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Is nothing pure anymore!  :puke:

And exactly what part of the country are you from ? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

securpro