Fishing > Fishing Photos

Sometimes....

(1/3) > >>

nastygunz:
... a man just wants to step away from the modern world of graphite rods, plastic lures,  and other high-tech fishing doodads  and return to the classic days of old, stalking streamside with a classic bamboo flyrod and a dry fly pursuing the King of Gamefish, Salvelinus Fontinalis, the Eastern Brooke Trout.  (technically a char, not a trout) And of course a gentleman only casts upstream  :wink: :innocentwhistle:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

FinsnFur:
Whaaaaaaat did you run into :confused:
Did you dig up grampas rods or go on a spending spree?

nastygunz:
 I have had that beauty for years. It actually belonged to my maternal grandfather.  It only hunts trout anything else would be sacrilegious.  Gramps would rise up out of the ground if I ever caught a panfish or a bass on that he was a firm believer that anything other than a trout was for the peasants  :hahaha: :wink:

There is a panel on the top lid that slides out that has a space underneath with  flies  and tippets under it.

HaMeR:
Does that make up 2 different rods? Like a light & a medium rod? That's not a single 5 piece flyrod is it? I know nothing about fly fishing but it looks like 2 different upper rod tips in there. The pics are a little blurry.

nastygunz:
3 piece with 2 tips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version