• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

my boys

Started by Rick223, July 22, 2006, 04:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick223

My four year olds first two game fish!
What a great day   :eyebrownod:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

keekee

Now thats just cool! :eyebrownod: Keep them hooked on the outdoors! :yoyo:

Brent

Brad H

Good way to start'em out.

Brad

Rick223

thanks guys for the replies :biggrin:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

canine

Way cool Rick :congrats:. I enjoy takin my boy's fishing too. I could however do without the line untangling part every 5 minutes though. :rolleye:

JD

Jerry Hunsley

[IMG] ]
These are my two boys Colby and Miles on a fishing trip we took last year. Each year I meet them and we go on a ice fishing trip for a few days. Great times. We will be going this year again. These are some perch we caught.

FinsnFur

:shck: Good gawd Jerry :shck:...what are you feeding that lab?!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

centerfire_223

He must be feeding it the bait that his sons have in their hands :biggrin:... 
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Jerry Hunsley

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 28, 2006, 12:13:15 AM
:shck: Good gawd Jerry :shck:...what are you feeding that lab?!
You noticed that. Yah he he is a big ole teddy bear. His name is Tucker and weighs 115lbs. He belongs to my boy. Got to tell you a story about him. I took him out with me for a run one day and I decided to go over a hiill and sit down. I howled and got a response from a dominant male coyote, and here he come. Tucker saw him and went out to meet him. The coyote made a circle around him one time and bit him in the hind end. Tucker came running right back to me with the coyote right on his tail. That coyote set out there about 50yds and barked and barked and would not leave even after I stood up. I wished I would have had my cam-corder. I walked back to the pickup and the coyote followed us all the way back barking the whole time. Quite a site to see.

FinsnFur

hahaha, he knew better then to mess with something that big. :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick223

I hope when my sons grow up we'll still be fishin together Im sure we will.And Jery thats a good story about the pooch. :yoyo: