• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Just when you thought.......

Started by Bopeye, October 21, 2010, 06:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

nothing else could surprise you. Obama's aunt declares that we OWE her. Prepare for blood pressure to explode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBzjLnO-e3o&feature=related
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

topdawg

she said god owns this country...............how much money does god have, cause if she is right, there is going to be one heck of a tax to get in heaven
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Hawks Feather

Maybe the person/people that told her to leave didn't buy her a ticket, load the goods that she got while being on public assistance, and drive her to her plane.  This is sad, but what is even sadder is that she is not the only one doing this.    :rolleye:

Jerry

Bopeye

She may not be the only one, but you would think the Aunt of the most powerful man on the planet wouldn't have to be doing it. He's a friggin bum. I really am glad that Hope and Change is working out for her though.  :puke:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Bopeye on October 21, 2010, 04:56:51 PM
you would think the Aunt of the most powerful man on the planet wouldn't have to be doing it. He's a friggin bum.

Bop,

Think about that comment.  He is doing just what he preaches - people are paying taxes so that his relative can live the good life.  It isn't HIS duty (in his eyes) to help her, it is everyone else's job to pay taxes for her.  If he paid for her she wouldn't need assistance and obama wouldn't have as much money.

Jerry

Bopeye

Well shoot Jerry. You are doing your level best to get my diastolic number well above 160, ain't ya.  :wink:

KySongDog

I swear the nutjobs in Washington are pushing me to the breaking point.    :puke: