• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Al's call is in the hospital

Started by golfertrout, January 10, 2010, 07:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASA

Someone needs to tell the desk that all those emails for "Al" Collins should be delivered to "Gary" Collins.   :shrug:

John_NY

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

alscalls

THANK YOU For all your well wishes......I got so many e-mails in the hospital they were beside themselves trying to figure out who to send them to....... LOL
Some transport woman Knew me from facebook and figured it out though and I got them all as of noon today.....
She asked for one of my cards for calls......I gave it to her and she said we been looking for you....

Anyway my heart is missing a beat now and then and they say the top half is working harder than the bottom half.....so in a sense I am out of time........we are trying medication and I just got home and stopped in to say... THANKS
It will take me some time to get everything caught up but I am back for now.....If my heart acts up some more I will be going to Cleavland or somewhere better as these folks down here aint to good with the ticker......
I aint feeling so good yet and I cant afford the pain meds so I am taking it slow for now........see ya soon.   :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

msmith

Good to see ya back Al! I tried to call you at the Hospital but they said they kicked you out. Been trying to call you at home but the line is busy. So I'll talk at ya when you get off the internet LOL.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

HaMeR

Glad to hear your home Gary Al.  :laf: :laf: Take it easy for a few days. All that stuff can wait.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Welcome back.  Take it easy.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Sounds like your timing chain is stretched. Call Jegs and git ya an Edelbrock Gear drive timing set. :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

GunDog

Al it's good to see ya on here dude! That ol' ticker is an important piece of equipment. After my heart attack - then open heart with five by passes and a valve job - 15 caths and five stints since December of 1997 I know. I've been running on about 60% of one every since. I know it put me on my arsh. The doc said if I wanted to stick around a while I had to quit the smokes, lose some weight, and get rid of all the stress factors. Put the smokes down but, I'm  still fat & married. You take care of yourself dude ... we'll be pulling for ya ...  :wink:

cathryn

Quote from: alscalls on January 13, 2010, 04:42:42 PM
THANK YOU For all your well wishes......I got so many e-mails in the hospital they were beside themselves trying to figure out who to send them to....... LOL
Some transport woman Knew me from facebook and figured it out though and I got them all as of noon today.....
She asked for one of my cards for calls......I gave it to her and she said we been looking for you....

Anyway my heart is missing a beat now and then and they say the top half is working harder than the bottom half.....so in a sense I am out of time........we are trying medication and I just got home and stopped in to say... THANKS
It will take me some time to get everything caught up but I am back for now.....If my heart acts up some more I will be going to Cleavland or somewhere better as these folks down here aint to good with the ticker......
I aint feeling so good yet and I cant afford the pain meds so I am taking it slow for now........see ya soon.   :wink:

Al, glad to see youy made it out ok.

fyi, my dad had surgery on his heart at St Marys Hospital in Huntington. they are a state of the art Heart hospital if you ever have need to go their, which i hope ya dnt but just thought id let ya know........

KySongDog

Glad to see ya back, Gary.  :biggrin:   Take care of that ticker.  And soon!!!!    :wink:

coyotehunter_1

Al, I'm glad to see you are back home!  :highclap:

We all pitched in and sent you a Hot Babe Stripper-Gram but you must of left the hospital before she got there.  :doh2: :sad2:

Oh well, I guess like they say: "It's the thought that counts"  :wink:

Take care of yourself, bud.

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

HuntnCarve

Good to see you home Al!  Just take things easy, and they'll get it figured out.

alscalls

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on January 13, 2010, 08:38:14 PM

We all pitched in and sent you a Hot Babe Stripper-Gram but you must of left the hospital before she got there.  :doh2: :sad2:

Cathryn said she could not find me........ :shrug:  :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

alscalls

Seriously......I aint feeling good at all.......they gave me Nitro twice before I left.....they got me on some meds to try and kick it back in time.....It should work in a few days if its gonna work....

I told the doc I have every intention of going to LBL..... He said .....well go..... :biggrin:  He said by then we should have it pretty figured out...... :shrug:

He knows better than I do....I can cut one out.....but fixing them? ..... :nono:

If something should happen to me ......I think a lot of you folks..... and never forget.....
Prayer.......does work.....sometimes we just forget to listen some as it can be...... a two way conversation. :wink:
AL

msmith

We won't rest tonight til one is said for you and yours Al.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

canine

Glad your out and doim better Al!

Best Wishes
JD

Bopeye

I just saw this and can't believe how bad Al hurt me with that "BITE ME thing. What did I ever do to him?  :nono:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Bopeye on January 13, 2010, 11:20:31 PM
I just saw this and can't believe how bad Al hurt me with that "BITE ME thing.

I think it was Gary that did that to you. 

alscalls

Quote from: Bopeye on January 13, 2010, 11:20:31 PM
I just saw this and can't believe how bad Al hurt me with that "BITE ME thing. What did I ever do to him?  :nono:

It was the drugs talking........ :nono:  I gotta go......poop.... ;yes;  Talk at ya later..... :biggrin:
AL

vvarmitr

Quote from: alscalls on January 13, 2010, 09:10:15 PM
Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on January 13, 2010, 08:38:14 PM

Cathryn said she could not find me........ :shrug:  :roflmao: :roflmao:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Al is back!