• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Al's call is in the hospital

Started by golfertrout, January 10, 2010, 07:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Welcome back home Al and don't forget "Any day above ground is a GOOD day."
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

alscalls

Funny story about how I passed the time......

My blood pressure would drop and my heart rate could be 56 then 5 min. later it would be 110 just laying still

At the hospital I was being rushed from one test to another...... :rolleye:  Rushed my butt.....everyone of them requires that you sit in some cold hallway and wait for what seemed like hours....
They have these transport folks that come and get you and wheel you around in a wheel chair and you aint allowed to walk on your own or they get real upset with ya.... :hahaha:
One woman in particular took me to several of these tests and she was the one who recognized me from facebook and got my E-mails sent to me....
I was heavily sedated and quite out of my mind which is not new to me........it was just more of the same...... :biggrin:
As I am out of my mind on my own with out any help..... :laf:
When she arrived on wed. to take me for a test I was posing for a pic to send to Bopeye...... :roflmao: :roflmao:
With a flower behind my ear my daughter put there while I was asleep... :hahaha:

She helped me remove all the wires and hoses.......

When this little box lit up they would really give me some attention for a couple of hours .....and some cool drugs.... :hahaha:

And the things on my legs that squeezed the blood from my legs to keep from getting a blood clot.....
My face was swollen due to some of the meds and as I said I was on a LOT of meds.....

We were on our way down the narrow hallway when three women walked out in front of us and was walking very slowly....
I grinned and pointed my finger at one of thier butts and asked the transport lady to hurry as I was gonna goose one of them....Knowing me some she smiled and started to hurry and just before touching the unsuspecting woman.......she asked quietly  "how do you know her?" I said   "I dont"  and finished my random poking with a belly full of laughter..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: She coulda killed me right then....... :innocentwhistle:

The next trip she arrived again and said I tried to get out of taking your ornery ass but I drew the short straw..... :laf: :laf:
So she took me to the front desk to sighn me out and parked me right behind a beautiful blond nurse working on a computer standing with her back to me......As I reached for my now famous finger and leaned forward in the chair I heard this transport lady yell........" Put that finger down or I will break it!!!  "      I did not and she did not either..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I only seen her one more time but I never waited long in a hallway as they worried who would be my next victim..... :eyebrow:   
Hey ya gotta make yer own fun when your down ya know....... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Todd Rahm

Glad your doing better Al and sorry I didn't speak up sooner but I was having some Iphone issues as far as leaving replies and sending PM's. (As in it only did it when it wanted to)

Silencer

welcome back Al, now get yerself heald up and out there puttin the smack on them WV coyotes !!!

pitw

Al if I end up in the hospital I want you as a room mate  :roflmao: :roflmao:.  Nothing like having fun in any situation as far as I'm concerned.  Laughter is the best medicine unless of course you've had your diaphragm split from end to tend :laf: :laf:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

We prolly could have done without the nipple shot though :roflmao: :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 14, 2010, 06:15:05 PM

Always thinking about yourself Jimbo.  :rolleye: :rolleye:  I'm quite sure that shot was intended for a big ol,,,  :hahaha: LBL Silverback!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm just glad it wasn't pierced!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

Did ya want to lick it Jimbo?  :puke: :doh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bopeye

Quote from: HaMeR on January 14, 2010, 06:25:20 PM

I'm quite sure that shot was intended for a big ol,,,  :hahaha: LBL Silverback!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

BITE ME Hamer toe!!!  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

alscalls

What the heck!!!?????

I even stated that was for Bopeye and ..........HaMeR gets my BITE ME?
You overgrown Twinkie chaser.....I think I will petrify a Twinkie and stuff a reed in it so while yer chewing on it you can accidentally call in a yote and shoot it with yer 45/9mm  :laf: :laf: :laf:

Cause you sure dont read the whole post very well........ :nono:   :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

possumal

Al'scalls Al, I am sorry to say this is the first I have seen about this.  Hope you are o.k.  You seem to be in good spirits, so I'll hope and pray for the best for you. 
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

alscalls

Thanks AL..........Hey if I die I die happy..... :shrug:  I know where I am going......life is good. :wink:
AL

golfertrout

alscalls

Lets go hunting belly boat butt....... :eyebrownod:
AL

golfertrout

HaMeR

Pick Al up & drag him along Dave!!  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

cathryn

Quote from: alscalls on January 14, 2010, 12:50:36 PM
Funny story about how I passed the time......

My blood pressure would drop and my heart rate could be 56 then 5 min. later it would be 110 just laying still

At the hospital I was being rushed from one test to another...... :rolleye:  Rushed my butt.....everyone of them requires that you sit in some cold hallway and wait for what seemed like hours....
They have these transport folks that come and get you and wheel you around in a wheel chair and you aint allowed to walk on your own or they get real upset with ya.... :hahaha:
One woman in particular took me to several of these tests and she was the one who recognized me from facebook and got my E-mails sent to me....
I was heavily sedated and quite out of my mind which is not new to me........it was just more of the same...... :biggrin:
As I am out of my mind on my own with out any help..... :laf:
When she arrived on wed. to take me for a test I was posing for a pic to send to Bopeye...... :roflmao: :roflmao:
With a flower behind my ear my daughter put there while I was asleep... :hahaha:

She helped me remove all the wires and hoses.......

When this little box lit up they would really give me some attention for a couple of hours .....and some cool drugs.... :hahaha:

And the things on my legs that squeezed the blood from my legs to keep from getting a blood clot.....
My face was swollen due to some of the meds and as I said I was on a LOT of meds.....

We were on our way down the narrow hallway when three women walked out in front of us and was walking very slowly....
I grinned and pointed my finger at one of thier butts and asked the transport lady to hurry as I was gonna goose one of them....Knowing me some she smiled and started to hurry and just before touching the unsuspecting woman.......she asked quietly  "how do you know her?" I said   "I dont"  and finished my random poking with a belly full of laughter..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: She coulda killed me right then....... :innocentwhistle:

The next trip she arrived again and said I tried to get out of taking your ornery ass but I drew the short straw..... :laf: :laf:
So she took me to the front desk to sighn me out and parked me right behind a beautiful blond nurse working on a computer standing with her back to me......As I reached for my now famous finger and leaned forward in the chair I heard this transport lady yell........" Put that finger down or I will break it!!!  "      I did not and she did not either..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I only seen her one more time but I never waited long in a hallway as they worried who would be my next victim..... :eyebrow:   
Hey ya gotta make yer own fun when your down ya know....... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Al, im glad youre feeling better and that youre back home and all BUT i coulda done without seeing pic #3 in your post........... :biggrin:

alscalls

You like it EH!!!    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL