• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

What did I do ?

Started by Carolina Coyote, April 16, 2010, 05:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Went to the Mailbox to pick up mail today and there was several items in the Box, one was a box of checks I had ordered from the Bank and attached to it was a manila envelope that I thought the Bank had attached something to the Box of checks, did not pay a lot of attention to the mail until I got in the house and open the envelope and there was this great looking call inside with a card from Bill's Custom Calls, not only did it look good it sounds even better and I can't wait to try it out . What did I do Bill to deserve this. cc

pitw

[L] I don't know what you done to Bill  :laf: :laf:.  If you take that baby out and call in a bobcat to show me I'll be a happy camper though :biggrin:.  Very nice looking call Bill and Carl so use it with affection. :readthis:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bills Custom Calls

Every so  often there is a name that comes to mind and I have to send a call to them some I have addresses to and others I have to get their address in a round about way.I am not sure you done anything your name just came up  :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

kyfuzzyface

Real Nice CC Good looking call
Fuzzy

vvarmitr

What did you do?  :shrug:

Aside from being one of greatest host I ever had the opportunity to be hosted by?  Probably nothing.  :laf:

Good pick Bill.  ;yes;  C.C. is a grand fella! ;yes;

alscalls

Does it taste funny? ............. :huh:

:laf: :laf:   
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Just do like I do. Say thanks, post a picture and be happy.  :yoyo:

Nice little call ya got there.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Carolina Coyote

Well I found out today that the guy north of the Border had a little  something to do with me getting that call and I kind of suspected that as he and I had been PM each other a little bit. He wants me to call up a cat with it and this call has a very good sound for calling cats so I don't think it will be a problem. Bill did an outstanding job on this call and for sure will be on my lanyard. I plan to try it out next week on a Coyote behind my house that was being chased by a wild hog. Thanks Barry and Bill getting that call really made my day and Bop you are right it made me happy.  :yoyo:  :biggrin: cc

Bills Custom Calls

Well I am glad you like the call and more yet I am glad it helped you in having a good day

Good luck on your hunt  :yoyo:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

vvarmitr

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on April 18, 2010, 07:26:01 PM
I plan to try it out next week on a Coyote behind my house that was being chased by a wild hog.  cc

That one was being chased while its partner snagged up a piglet, I bet. ;yes;

Carolina Coyote

You are probably right VV, we have been seeing Hog sign for the last couple of years, this year I hope to get a few of them. Been three Black coyotes killed behind the house , hope there is one more. cc

Frogman

Bill makes a great call.  I have two of them!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!