Main Menu

PULL!...em up boys !

Started by nastygunz, October 28, 2010, 07:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Pants On Ground: Teen Shot Over Sagging Pants

Man Told Teen To Pull Up Pants

POSTED: 4:05 pm EDT October 6, 2010

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Police say a 45-year-old Memphis man angry over two teens' sagging pants shot one in the buttocks during an argument. He faces aggravated assault charges. The boys were walking through a southeast Memphis neighborhood when Kenneth E. Bonds yelled at them to pull up their pants, according to an arrest document.

Police Sgt. Ron Perry said the teens refused and the three began arguing in the street. Bonds then brandished a semi-automatic pistol and threatened to shoot the teens.

Perry said Bonds fired several shots and hit one of the teens as the pair ran away. The teen's wound wasn't critical. The other wasn't injured in the Sept. 25 shooting first reported by The Commercial Appeal in Memphis.

A court clerk says it's not clear if Bonds had a lawyer.

Bills Custom Calls

Barry stay away from Memphis  :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

Quote from: Bills Custom Calls on October 28, 2010, 08:16:31 PM
Barry stay away from Memphis  :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:

:laugh2:^^^   

Frick that hurt Bill and the wife and kids are all doing  :alscalls:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:  That's taking the phrase "Just say no to crack" just a mite too far I believe.  :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:

FinsnFur

It really peeves me to see young boys wearing their pants like that. I dont understand it, not even a little bit. My boy even does it and I spend a lot of time harping about it. It looks flat out ridiculous and it HAS to be uncomfortable.

It's not worth settling over gunfire, but it is stupid looking.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Pants below their azz, ball caps on sideways, diddy bopping, "whut up, dawg" ..........  I could just kick our forefathers in the nuts for heaping this plague on us.   :argh:

To repeat a quote I heard an old guy say "If I'd known this I'd picked my own cotton."   

pitw

Quote from: Semp on October 28, 2010, 09:55:44 PM
   I could just kick our forefathers in the nuts for heaping this plague on us.   :argh:

:laugh2: :laugh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Bopeye

I do believe I remember that started in the penitentiaries back in the late 80's, early 90's as a way of cons showing their disapproval for not being allowed to wear belts.
Talk about something stupid taking hold of our society..... :doh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

centerfire_223

They should hang nooses in the jail cell, sort of like a toilet, if you need to use there it is. That would keep us from having to feed them and take care of them.  :eyebrownod:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Dave

Not a bad idea, Centerfire. 
The pants thiing drives me nuts.   :argh:  :madd: :mad2: :mad3: <---and those things, I don't use too much. 
If I see my boy wearing his like that, he won't have to worry about tugging his pants up because a boot will have em pinned up his arse.  :nofgr:

FinsnFur

I tried the boot in the ass thing, then I tried both boots in the ass.
THAT one I got his attention, but things Nascar'ed south in a big friggin hurry from there after. :iroll:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Centerfire= Amen on the nooses.  :wink:

Dave= "a boot will have them pinned up his arse".  YOU DA MAN!!  :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

nastygunz

I gots 5 brothers and 3 brother in laws and the young bucks in the family know better to "low-ride" around us at family gatherings or they get the "Power-Pullup".... :wink:

nastygunz

And speaking of respect....Dad is 82 and the Old Bull of the family and boy when the young bucks come in the house with their hats on sideways and such..especially for Thanksgiving or Christmas, he gives em one 10,000 watt glare and the hats come a-flying off haha  :yoyo:

Duban

i hate that, if your gunna wear your pants half way to your ankles, they pull them up, let em drop again, repeat( causing them to walk slower), gosh darn it put a belt on and get skootin.