Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

alscalls

You know who I was hunting with...... If not just look it up.

Dont know why you feel the need to put me on trial when I post anymore but...... I answered your question...... as if you aint heard it all before.... :rolleye:
AL

Bopeye

Quote from: alscalls on November 29, 2010, 09:46:00 PM
You know who I was hunting with...... If not just look it up.

Dont know why you feel the need to put me on trial when I post anymore but...... I answered your question...... as if you aint heard it all before.... :rolleye:

Put you on trial? I don't think you will ever understand me Al and I have learned to accept that. I simply tease at you, the same as I do several others, and you always take it wrong.
Do you think when I say about myself, "I am five and half feet anyway you turn me", that I am putting myself on trial?
What about when I give myself a hard time for being fat or eating Twinkies, am I putting myself on trial?
I am merely attempting to be humorous. Humor seems to escape you when it is directed your way, but you are more than happy to laugh when it's directed at someone else.
Quit taking yourself so seriously, because I assure you that most of us don't.  :laf:

FinsnFur

Hey!...no more outbursts like that in the courtroom :sarcas3:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

alscalls

Oh so you did not see it coming!!!!!!     Not even when I sent you a PM asking you to BACK OFF cause it was getting personal!!!!!  Only to get cussed out....... Buy YOU!

-------<<<(Removed as it was too much)   You can do just like I told you in my last PM then!!!!!  KISS MY ###!!!!!!

How is that for an outburst!  What the heck is FUNNY about getting shot at!?  You dumb ###!

Thanks to whom ever edited this for me......... I was a little too angry when I typed it...... I have simply had enough.
AL

FinsnFur

Nobody edited nothing for you, your post says « Last Edit: Today at 05:33:09 AM by alscalls »

Sorry about the sidetracking Roundman
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Roundman

:corn: Not the worst I've seen, but getting there.

msmith

Quote from: Roundman on November 30, 2010, 07:06:25 AM
:corn: Not the worst I've seen, but getting there.

:alscalls: Good sense of humor there Roundman.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

pitw

People who can't control their guns don't hunt with me twice :sad:.  Had one fella shoot his big toe in my truck and that was lucky cause he wanted to carry the gun muzzle up in the vehicle  :shock2:.  Using old guns as much as I do the chances of them going off by accident multiply exponentially as the sears can be worn, you have to physically uncock them and hang fires.  This makes one even more cognizant of the direction the firearm is pointed. 

I say what I think not think what I say.

Bopeye

I don't see anything in my post that even suggests I thought it was funny you got shot towards. You confound me with this.  :wo:
So let's delve back a little deeper into our past encounters. Did you really want me to kiss your butt....like literally or is that just a figure of speech?  :innocentwhistle:
I was just wondering, because I have never literally kissed someones rear end......well, had a few girlfriends that would.....uh, sorry, getting off subject there.  :eyebrownod:
I remember your pm asking me to back off, but you make it sound so sweet as compared to my terrible pm I sent back to you. I guess I will play the part as the sinister villain in this story, while you can be the white night on your valiant steed saving the day for all FNF'rs. We will call you.... :wo: .....SUPER AL!!! I will be known as the...... :wo: .......hmmm..... THE OBESE JOKER!!!  :laf:
In our next episode, you will find Super AL saving all of you peons from the evil, twisted, twinkie eating Obese Joker. Stay tuned next time for more good over evil.  :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:

Quote from: alscalls on November 30, 2010, 04:38:52 AM
Oh so you did not see it coming!!!!!!     Not even when I sent you a PM asking you to BACK OFF cause it was getting personal!!!!!  Only to get cussed out....... Buy YOU!

-------<<<(Removed as it was too much)   You can do just like I told you in my last PM then!!!!!  KISS MY ###!!!!!!

How is that for an outburst!  What the heck is FUNNY about getting shot at!?  You dumb ###!

Thanks to whom ever edited this for me......... I was a little too angry when I typed it...... I have simply had enough.

KySongDog

Roundman

:corn: I can see it now. You two will make up and be BFF's.  :biggrin:

alscalls

First of all what I typed was NOT there when I returned so YES I edited it.....I dont need someone elses words.
And BOP you know Damn well what you sent me!   
and it werent right!
AL

Bopeye

Quote from: alscalls on November 30, 2010, 01:27:48 PM
First of all what I typed was NOT there when I returned so YES I edited it.....I dont need someone elses words.
and it werent right!

You know what you sent to me too. Ya cut me deep Super AL, ya cut me deep.

I got an idea. Let's get a third party that we can give our passwords to and let them read our pm's and see if they think they are terrible. You game?
We can get Hawksfeather or Champion, that way we would have impartial parties and see what they think of the embellishment you put in your pm's to me.
I say let's go for it. I will gladly let a third party read my 846 private messages from everyone that ever sent me one and every one that I ever sent out. That is the only way to be sure none of them get altered before they make it to the front.  :eyebrownod:

Bopeye

and it werent right!

BTW, does that mean one of the moderators edited your post and then you went back and edited it again?

HaMeR

Quote from: Bopeye on November 30, 2010, 03:18:10 PM
and it werent right!

BTW, does that mean one of the moderators edited your post and then you went back and edited it again?

Not I said this Moderator!!  :nono: :nono: :nono: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

^^^^ NOT EDITED ^^^^

EDIT: AL anytime anyone's  post has been edited (like this one for example) by the staff an edit message is automatically added to the post. We can not delete or change that. Everyone would see it in your post had been changed by the staff.
Dangnabbit Chet!! That werent nice!!  :laugh2: :laugh2:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

I can say that I have never changed any post and seeing how (I think at least) only a moderator can make a change, I resent the insinuation.
Jerry