• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

What's the worst you've seen?

Started by Roundman, November 28, 2010, 06:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

I resemble that insination too.  My stuff gets edited all the time.  It don't come out the way I type it. I didn't do it.  I'm thinking the voices in my head have learned how to type. 

Maybe my voices are moderators??   :wo:  Spooky.

CCP

QuoteI can say that I have never changed any post and seeing how (I think at least) only a moderator can make a change, I resent the insinuation.

+1
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FOsteology

My side aches from laughing my azz off! This thread is shaping up to be nothing more than a couple of old women with yeast infections slinging their purses at one another..... :alscalls:

securpro

Weeell I was trying to be a cowboy and was twirling my little 357 snubby and ''BAM'' dumbass syndrome done caught up with me and I blew a hole in the concrete floor between my feet  :holdon:  :whew: I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT ANYMORE ! :rolleye:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

slagmaker

I was working on an Astra Cub for my cousin and I had thought everything was looking to be in good working order. So I loaded the clip up with a full load of 22shorts and pulled the slide back and let er go. Dang thing turned fully auto on me and emptied the clip into my front room floor. I was following proper safety procedures as I was working on the functionality of this fire arm and knew that it may not work properly. BUT it did scare the bejesus out of me when it happened. Happenings like this are why I always follow strict muzzle discipline
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Roundman

Quote from: FOsteology on November 30, 2010, 07:26:20 PM
My side aches from laughing my azz off! This thread is shaping up to be nothing more than a couple of old women with yeast infections slinging their purses at one another..... :alscalls:

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:

KySongDog

HaMeR

Well when you put it that way Fos it does get kinda Fugly lookin now don't it.  :puke:

:laf: :laf:

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

" what I typed was NOT there"<<<<<<<<   And I meant what I said...... No implications were meant..... I just assumed someone removed it....... " F#@# you" turned into "Crap you"  Can your brilliant asses figure it out NOW.   :finger:

Bop :   Your in the wrong and ya know it.  or at least ya should. ( I hope your dads alright.... I really do).... But you need to work on some things bud...... you told me on the phone once..... " If I upset you in anyway just let me know.....its just the internet and thats not what I want at all "  So I let ya know....... and you were a complete ASS about it.

HaMer:   ATTA BOY on the action Ya diluted prick! ( I heard thats why people do nice things on here......for the atta boys! ......Where did I hear it?? FROM YOU HaMer.... )

Jimbo: ................. I truly was not trying to piss ya off I was just trying to say what I saw in my post......

If ya dont like me........ So WHAT!  If ya do fine........ but to completely harass someone to the point they dont even want to participate anymore........ in anyway........ ?   Isint that more cowardly than the dickhead redfrog?

No need to continue......... I am done with it.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HaMeR

Thanks for the ATTA BOY al. Not sure exactly what action you're referring to tho.
diluted prick huh?? Now that WERENT right.  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
QuoteHaMer:   ATTA BOY on the action Ya diluted prick! ( I heard thats why people do nice things on here......for the atta boys! ......Where did I hear it?? FROM YOU HaMer.... )
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Roundman, please forgive me, for I am about to sin hijack again. :laf: :sad: :doh2:

Quote from: alscalls on November 30, 2010, 09:21:01 PM
what I said...... No implications were meant..... I just assumed someone removed it....... " F#@# you" turned into "Crap you"  

Al, Al, Al,....you've been here long enough to know that the only word in the world I'm not going to let just anyone throw around recklessly is the "F" word. It's been that way on here since 2006.

No one edited your post. It's called a Censored Word Filter and it replaces the "F" word with the word "crap" for us.

My name is Jim Champion and I approve this message.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Roundman

Found the Redbird video
[smg id=435 type=av]

EDITED....way off on the code Roundy, but we fixed ya up. <-------FinsnFur

Bopeye

Quote from: alscalls on November 30, 2010, 09:21:01 PM
Bop :   Your in the wrong and ya know it.  or at least ya should. ( I hope your dads alright.... I really do).... But you need to work on some things bud...... you told me on the phone once..... " If I upset you in anyway just let me know.....its just the internet and thats not what I want at all "  So I let ya know....... and you were a complete ASS about it.
I'm in the wrong? Surely you jest.  :sneer:
I do remember telling you that, but you were quite nasty in the way you let me know. Just because I told you to let me know about it, doesn't mean I was going to agree with you. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way.  :nono:
You sent me a pm telling me that I was trying to desecrate the memories of some of your deceased friends that you shared those memories with and that you weren't about to let me ruin your precious memories of them with my attempts to be funny. That's total democrat style bull piss. Just had to go and play the "I'm a victim card", which is darn near as sorry as playing the "your a racist" card. Typical liberal stuff though. I was playing and you tried to make it sound like I somehow knew that your deceased friends had been with you during those times and that I was intentionally trying to smear them. I ask you this? Has anyone ever seen me make fun of anyone who is dead? You know better than this AL and SHAME ON YOU for being such a baby and for always trying to "one up" someone every time they say something. That makes people not want to participate either. You always have to out do someone else when they tell a story. You are a self serving, self centered, condescending prick yourself. That and you always play the "I am so poor" card and then every time I turn around you have something that I dang sure can't afford and I have had a job ever since I was 15 years old. So tell me. How does that work? You don't work but you have more stuff than 90% of us that do work every day of our lives. Must be nice to set on your ass every day and not have to work and still afford all those fancy little toys you come up with and get to hunt and fish whenever you want too. OH and for the record, I will be going in for an MRI on Friday at 11:45 to see if I have to have back surgery again, because unlike some, I do have a hurt back and yet I still have to stand on concrete all day, every day and still do my job. If I don't, my babies don't eat and that is unacceptable. I would rather die or be crippled than to see my children do without food or clothes. It's just called being a man and taking care of those that depend on him. Am I doing anything special? Nope. Most the "men" I know on this board do the same thing every day.
I have said enough for now.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bopeye

:alscalls: :alscalls:  Dang Fos you cracked me up. However, I will have you know I bought some Vagisil this evening and will start using it after I have had my shower.  :laf:
I am sending a case of it to an address in West Virginny.  :eyebrownod:

KySongDog

Bopeye

^^^^^^^^^^^^^  :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: ^^^^^^^^^^  :laf: :laf: :laf: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ^^^^^  :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:

FinsnFur

OMFG!  Where did you find that? LMAO!!! :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

BWAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!!  :alscalls: :alscalls:

We Todd It

Bopeye

Now, back to the subject at hand, "What's the worst you've seen? "  Sorry Roundman, I think I got a tiny bit sidetracked.  :whew:

My unit was in Ft. Stewart Georgia on maneuvers back in '89 or '90. One of our Lieutenants had injured his foot and had taken his boot off to ice it down. While he was setting there, one of the Privates said, "I'll take care of that foot for you L.T." and pulled his .45 from it's holster. He aimed the dang thing at the officer's foot and "BAM"!!!
I thought it blew the thing off!! There wasn't suppose to be any "live ammo" out there, but this little prick got the bright idea to load his Colt with his own ammo to "protect him from the gators and rattlesnakes".
That's all fine and good, but to forget you loaded the dang thing and shoot someones foot!!!  :doh2:

Never saw that guy again. Don't know what happened to him, but my guess is that he didn't enjoy it.  :nono:

THO Game Calls

Might not be the worst, but bothers me the most.

Sitting in my tree stand in deer season, and seeing another hunter look at me through the scope of his rifle.

As for editing post............

Have you ever read some of the stuff I've written on this board over the years?

And you STILL think someone edits your post?

In hindsight, it might have been better if they had edited some of mine.............

Al @ THO - who normally has his foot in his mouth
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results