• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

What's the worst you've seen?

Started by Roundman, November 28, 2010, 06:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

I had one night I was hunting with my uncle and I was working a fox in.  he started to get situated for the shot and I hear bang.  I said WTH was that.  Oops was his reply.  I was in the safe zone but he definitely wasn't aimin it at the fox either.  I said no more oops.  he said ok and that was the only time I ever have dealt with a accidental discharge.

Quoterunning "your suck". BTW, around here that means a whole different something.

I think it means the same thing up here as well bop.  if someone mouthed that off to someone up here in person they are most likely gonna be picking themselves up off the ground from getting cold cocked in their suck.   

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Okanagan

"What's the worst you've seen?"

This thread.

FOsteology

Quote from: Okanagan on December 03, 2010, 09:00:33 AM

This thread.

Lived a sheltered life have you??!!?? :nono:

alscalls

I dont have to answer any more of your questions.......... as it seems to really bug ya!  :biggrin:

Which is what I have decided to do, Everytime I see ya run your mouth <<<<<<< Is that better buddy?
Aint no need to talk about tough Bop, I just aint skeered......Nor will I ever be...... Bottom line.

Oh yea........ "skeered"  AKA Scared....afraid.....Run off.....or OFTT....as you say it down there.......... of you in any way shape or form.

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FOsteology

Quote from: golfertrout on December 03, 2010, 03:56:05 AM
its a word that us west virginia folks say about running your mouth :wink: just like running your flap, running your jib, talking smack,running your money maker

thats what running your suck means fosteology

"Running your yap, flappin' your gums, opening your pie hole".....Makes sense now.... although I've obviously never heard that particular euphemism. 

Bopeye

Quote from: alscalls on December 03, 2010, 09:51:51 AM
I dont have to answer any more of your questions.......... as it seems to really bug ya!  :biggrin:

Which is what I have decided to do, Everytime I see ya run your mouth <<<<<<< Is that better buddy?
Aint no need to talk about tough Bop, I just aint skeered......Nor will I ever be...... Bottom line.

Oh yea........ "skeered"  AKA Scared....afraid.....Run off.....or OFTT....as you say it down there.......... of you in any way shape or form.

I get it man. Your AWESOME!! YOUR THE BEST!!! YOUR THE CHAMP!!! YOUR THE KING OF ALL TIME!!

You also lie a lot, but whatever floats your boat S.T.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Okanagan

Quote from: FOsteology on December 03, 2010, 09:45:20 AM
Quote from: Okanagan on December 03, 2010, 09:00:33 AM

This thread.

Lived a sheltered life have you??!!?? :nono:

Fos, ya got a point there alright! :laf:

alscalls

Quote from: Bopeye on December 03, 2010, 10:12:39 AM
Quote from: alscalls on December 03, 2010, 09:51:51 AM

I get it man. Your AWESOME!! YOUR THE BEST!!! YOUR THE CHAMP!!! YOUR THE KING OF ALL TIME!!

You also lie a lot, but whatever floats your boat S.T.

No lies here......... Just cool stuff that makes you jealous somehow........  :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

KySongDog

Here's Bop.............

Here's Al.............

Here's me..........

:corn:

coyote101

Question; Is this pissin' contest for duration, distance or accuracy?  :confused: Looks to me like duration, and at this point I'd have to call it a tie.  :rolleye:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

Duration and volume I think are the deciding factors.

I know I am tired of watching it. Think I will go outside and play.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Bills Custom Calls

Slag you should pour yourself some lucky charms before going out side this time of year
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

msmith

Quote from: FOsteology on December 03, 2010, 09:53:15 AM
Quote from: golfertrout on December 03, 2010, 03:56:05 AM
its a word that us west virginia folks say about running your mouth :wink: just like running your flap, running your jib, talking smack,running your money maker

thats what running your suck means fosteology

"Running your yap, flappin' your gums, opening your pie hole".....Makes sense now.... although I've obviously never heard that particular euphemism. 

Me either FOs, and I've lived in WV for 46 years. I must not get out much.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

vayotehowler

semp u quote is appropriate for this thread, if you can avoid a fair fight, lmao seeems to be the rule on this . I am not on the same level as alot of you guys , but it is the season to bury grievances and I think most are christians if not all, and are we fightin for our glory or his . I understand people dont all get along all the time but for the holidays bury the hatchet . in sudnay school one time they said you dont have to forget but u do have to forgive. can we agree to that . I laff at some of what  says , and al you have been very helpful in the past . You both contribute to all of us in your own way. this is a board about hunting something we all enjoy , we all do it differently and can learn from each other , I may be outta line but just care for ya both as we all do

cb223

HOLY "BEEP" this thread is ridiculous!!!!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke:
CHAD

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Bopeye

I hate it that I offended some of you. I really do. I just felt that Jim (Frogman) had been beat up long enough for a mistake. Many of us know that Frogman made a mistake, but the I believe with all my heart that Frogman's heart is in the right place. Does he mess up? Yep. Has he stepped on a couple land mines? You bet he has.
Haven't we all though? Who here can say that their gun will NEVER, EVER accidentally discharge?

Jim (Frogman) is one of this board's true gentleman. His heart is good. He is kind and would never even think about hurting someone's feelings. So in turn, his feelings get hurt horribly and he just set's and takes it. No more. He paid his punishment and then some. He is as good a man as any that visits this board. Enough beating him up for several things, not just the shooting incident.

When I am talking about him being a gentleman. I'm talking about the kind like Jerry (Hawksfeather) or Pat (Coyote101) or John (Tikanni) or Chet (Coyotehunter1) and there are others. These men always carry themselves with dignity and character. They never stoop to make a point like a jerk like me does. I admire them for that. They are a true asset to this board. Frogman is very similar to them. His feelings have been hurt horribly over this and I, for one, can't stand that. I'll be the a$$ to help someone like that out. His soul his too gentle and his heart too kind to have done what I did. He and I talked quite awhile on the phone several times and I won't see him drug though the mud no longer. He doesn't deserve it.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

NASA

Good for you, Bop.  You put yourself in the line of fire for someone else.  And now you've explained why.  Admirable.  I'd be proud to call you a friend.  We all now understand what this is all about.  Any further discussion is really unnecessaty, now.  Your work is done.  Take a breather.  (insert thumbs up smiley).

FOsteology

Quote from: vayotehowler on December 04, 2010, 09:44:55 AMI understand people dont all get along all the time but for the holidays bury the hatchet .

Looks to me as though a concerted effort has been made to do just that...... right between the shoulder blades.  :laf:

golfertrout

i truly hope you guys bury the hachet and let it be. i like both guys and have hunted with both, i have watched this thread get way out of hand and tried to not say anything.jim is a very good guy and i know he would not do anything to hurt someone. Al is also a good person and a good friend to me and he should not be ridiculed so much that he dont wanna participate on this thread. Al would do anything he could to help a feller out, he helped me out when i had kidney cancer two years ago when he came out and fixxed my roof, he has done more then folks know behind the sceens that others dont know about and i am glad he his my friend.   as far as Bop   i only met him at lbl and i think he is a good person and he is much more rounder then me so i like him to :hahaha: and bop does good on this forum as well as Al and Jim.     you guys dont have to like each other and thats fine but for the love of the forum can you guys let it be? :shrug:     i hope so :biggrin: :biggrin: