• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

What do you do to bring home the bacon?

Started by Bob D, August 02, 2006, 08:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

As soon as cronk gets me hired on with him you can have my job. He dont even have to go to the mail box to get his check. :biggrin: :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Jerry Hunsley

I"m a retired Gov. worker. Worked thirty five years in a hydroelectric power house right here in Pierre, S.D. Worked my way up to electrical foreman. Now I market my Wiley One female Howlers and devote my time to coyote calling and fishing and doing whatever I want. Every day is a weekend and I love it.  :highclap:

Rich Higgins

I work too many hours. Self-employed.  Retirement is a long, long way off. Weekends and coyotes keep me sane. Kind of.

centerfire_223

Nuclear Security here, but I am just starting a bowfishing guide buisness.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Basshole

Rick, that would probably make night time bowfisihing a little easier, plus you'd never have to worry about the flash light batteries going dead. :roflmao:

Breminnie

Environmental remedition & industrial service work in West Michigan and Northern Michigan. Been at it for 23 yr. We do everything from tank removal, instillation, soil removal, oil rig work removing drilling mud, suppling air trailers, operate a fleet of tankers & vacuum trucks and do all forms of emergency response. Something different almost every day. I'm the division Manager for the West Michigan Office.

Bearle

FinsnFur

Sounds interesting Bearle, Ah love big machinery :biggrin:
Welcome to the site.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick223

Yes it would Basshole, lucky guy. :biggrin:
Hey welcome to the board Bearle. :yoyo:

coyotehunter_1

Professional plumber/electrician for over 30 years.  Service work is my expertise now, repairing what you guys “fix” keeps me in bullets and powder.   :biggrin:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Quoterepairing what you guys "fix" keeps me in bullets and powder.   

:hahaha: :roflmao: :eyebrownod: :yoyo:........ahem............... :shck: he's got a point guys.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Posiedon

I make what Rick probably prints onto.  I work for Bemis PPD (Polyethelene Packaging Division), easier put, I make plastic.  Tyson, Kellogs, General Mills, Curwood, Milprint, everything that comes in a plastic wrap.  Our facility is the largest in the world and we now have an extruder that is the only one in the world.  It is pretty neat :rolleye: and it pays the bills :roflmao:.

Rick223

Yep you do Joe We dont buy from bemis though but the same stuff,we get our print film from Mitsubishi and in demoines Iowa we have our own extrushion physicality
that makes all our secondary and forming films.I work for alcan witch used too be pechiney plastics.Oh and curwood is our biggest competitor.
Rick

Posiedon

Rick223

The way things go nowadays we always joke that someday we will be workin for bemis too weve been sold and bought three times in 8 years.

Rick

Posiedon

Wow that sucks, well don't keep your hopes up.  The way Chinas polyethelene divison is growing they say they will own us within the next decade.  Guess I will just collect unemployment and hunt for a living :highclap:    Wait a sec, why ain't I doing that now? :shrug:

studabaka

Darn. Bringing in the bacon. I knew I forgot something. I left IBM a couple years ago, sold my great big house and moved into a little cottage in the country. I've been puttering at a variety of stuff since....... Animal control, tanning, bird houses,carpentry, painting, caning, ...... basically whatever interests me when I get up in the morning. Living cheep, having fun, learning new stuff, and hoping the stock market continues to cover the shortfall till .....
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Basshole

Quote from: Posiedon on August 12, 2006, 11:56:47 PM
Guess I will just collect unemployment and hunt for a living :highclap:    Wait a sec, why ain't I doing that now? :shrug:

Posiedon, looks like that's just what I'll be doing atleast for awhile, just found out Friday that the 15th of August is my last day of being employed. :rolleye:  So, unemployment here I come, of course I'll have to do some side work because here in Missouri unemployment doesn't amount to much, but I should have plenty of time to hunt. :biggrin:

Posiedon

Sorry to hear that Bass, I wish you the best of luck