New guy saying hello!

Started by spctbone, April 04, 2007, 10:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bohunter2001

spctbone

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!
Chet that is one hell of a view!
I hope I can say hell on here!  :confused:
I cant wait to get to meet you guys! I am Glad to see someone else like The Unit and CSI :highclap:. My 2 FAVORITE SHOWS!
you guys will have to bear with me, cause I am a convert. Deer Hunter/Turkey Hunter wanting to try his luck at the Predators!

Bopeye

Quote from: spctbone on April 06, 2007, 11:18:54 PM
you guys will have to bear with me, cause I am a convert. Deer Hunter/Turkey Hunter wanting to try his luck at the Predators!

It's not a hard conversion my man...........but once converted.......your finished. Life as you know it is over, done, no more.............you'll never look at a dog the same, the woods, a rabbit or anything else... :eyebrownod:
Every time you do something outdoors you will find yourself looking for coyote tracks or scat.
You'll listen to every dog you hear bark to see if you hear a coyote. You'll get a rush when a ambulance siren is blaring because you can't wait to hear the local coyotes start howling at it.
It's a horrible disease.......... :biggrin: :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

fuzz624

Welcome to the site all you new guys.You better listen to Bopeyes warning,it is a very bad addiction.

maddog

hey got the invite from spctbone tonight. ill post more about me . Need to hit the hay been at spctbones turkey shoot awesome job. its me ny trasnsplant . i will post again :wink:

spctbone

Welcome to the site maddog glad to see you here! :highclap:

I am off to the fartsack myself!

Bopeye

Welcome maddog...........my brain ain't working too good yet as I just got out of the fartsack.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.