• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Carolina Coyote...

Started by centerfire_223, November 28, 2015, 03:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Thats awesome. With a brand new three way in there making things flow a lot better, I bet he does feel pretty good. Good for him :wink:
Thanks for the update Ronnie
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Yes,, Thank You for the updates Ronnie!! I'm happy for Carl & his Family N Friends!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:   He's gonna be back out slingin lead soon!!!!!!! 

COME ON CARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dale

sounds like he's pulling through quite well... a minor tune up and he'll be back at it soon...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

Carolina Coyote

Thanks for all the well wishing really appreciate you guys. When I get to feeling a little better I will try and give the story, I think thing are turning to the better and a lot of the soreness is gone right now just feel real weak and have to be careful about getting up and sitting down but still able to check in to F&F, sure would love to be able to make the LOL trip. Just keep posting the events.

Okanagan

Good to see you with enough rpm to post.  Praying that this will make you healthy for a long time to come.

slagmaker

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on December 11, 2015, 12:32:45 PM
Thanks for all the well wishing really appreciate you guys. When I get to feeling a little better I will try and give the story, I think thing are turning to the better and a lot of the soreness is gone right now just feel real weak and have to be careful about getting up and sitting down but still able to check in to F&F, sure would love to be able to make the LOL trip. Just keep posting the events.

Glad your feeling better.

When is this LOL trip you speak of? Might be more laughs than the LBL........ :alscalls:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

Super glad to hear your typing again Carl.  Rest now for the upcoming splurge of energy you'll be using to go hunting with.
I say what I think not think what I say.

HuntnCarve

Carl, glad to see you getting better.  I'd imagine each passing day will bring your more strength and stamina.  Winter coyotes better watch out!

Dave

coyote101

Glad you're up and around Carl.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Great to see you back Carl!! We sure missed you!!  Hope you have a mild recovery my Friend!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Carolina Coyote

Carolina Coyote

Just an update, everyday seems to get better, went outside for a little walk yesterday, most soreness is gone in my chest and makes it easier to stand up and sit down, still not a lot of energy but I do think it will get a lot better and just want  thank God for providing such great friends and Family.

Dale

it's good to see your recovery is going well...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

HuntnCarve

That's great news Carl!  Just do what the doctors prescribe and you'll be back to your old self in no time. :highclap:

Dave

slagmaker

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on December 12, 2015, 07:39:46 AM
Sorry Slag I meant LBL.

I figured ya did, but I had to yank on your chain sense your feeling better. If we didn't raz ya a little you might think we didn't like ya
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

HaMeR

You're doing fine Carl!! It's all in the rehab as you well know!! You're gonna be just fine!!

Mom had a double 18 months ago at 82 & she was doing exceptionally well within 6 weeks!! Even went back to bowling 1 game a week after 6 months!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Carl, I never doubted that you wouldn't bounce back, but it's great to hear you confirm it.  Take care my friend.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

Great news, Carl!  Glad to hear it.  You'll be up and back out in the woods in no time. 

FinsnFur

Thats wonderful!  :congrats:
And yep, the lack of energy is part of your recovery. Hang in there :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers, The operation was a complete success. The Surgeon was a very talented  guy and I have not had any adverse affects and feel improvement everyday, the Hospital staff was the best in the business and I am so thankful for their service. You guys are right I can't wait to get back out there and sling some lead. I have started working up some new loads for the .223 with some Berger Bullets.
Hope all of you have a happy and prosperous New Year.