• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Carolina Coyote...

Started by centerfire_223, November 28, 2015, 03:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Carl go watch someone else shoot first.  When you see their body convulse at the shot you will realize you ay need a week or two more of healing to be able to take the force.  Glad to hear it's going well.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Good deal Carl :congrats: Good to hear.
Let us know how the new load goes. I bought Bergers one time. Cant remember why though. I dont recall if they were cheaper or what possessed me to get them. Long story short...I ended up pulling everyone of them. It cost me a new puller to boot lol
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Glad to hear you're doing so well Carl!! Hang in there & you'll be fine in no time!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Glad to read that you are doing good and are thinking about shooting.  Just take your time and wait for the docs to give the go ahead and you will be fine.  As for the Berger bullets - I use them in my bench gun and love them.  I have also used their varmint bullets and they do a number on anything they hit.  Enjoy working on the loads.

Jerry

Carolina Coyote

My Grandson has been using the Berger Bullets and has great success with them, My 223 loves a 69 grain bullet and Berger has a 70 grain match grade but the 69 grain I'm using now is a Sierra 69 Grain Match King and it works fine. For now I will load up the bullets and let the Grandson do the shooting, thing are going to good to mess up now.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on December 31, 2015, 09:38:47 AM
For now I will load up the bullets and let the Grandson do the shooting.

I am sure that he will enjoy this.

Jerry