• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Finally made it!!

Started by NASA, May 20, 2007, 10:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASA

I have been trying to join this board since it was started.   But one problem after another held me back.  :madd:

JC  gave it the magic touch tonite and the door swung open.  Y'all be nice to me now.  I'm a very sensitive guy.   :eyebrow:

straycat

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

NASA

Well thank ya.  Just curious about something.  Can I say "indian"?  Or "reservation"?  How about "Dick"?  This is just a test.   :laf:

(edit)  Hot damn!   No PC Police!  Whoohoo! :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

NASA,

Good to see you here.  We are nice to everyone here.  Well, would you believe nice to some people here?  Would you believe that someone was sorta nice to someone once?   Welcome.  Hope you enjoy it here.

Jerry

Jeb

Howdy  :biggrin:
              Jeb

NASA

I am really happy to be here.  Is there a member list somewhere so I can see who all hangs out here?  I think I already know quite a few.

Brad H

What really throws me is the word "sells" truns to "*****" by the PC police over there. An odd glitch.

Ya just can't say ****roach here. Well...yes you can. :biggrin:

Anyway, welcome, Tom.

Brad

CCP

Good to see you make it I know you have had some trouble getting in on that AOL.

You will find many freedoms here because there are good people here. You will also find guys here respect one another and there right to make there own  decisions whether they are agreed with or not. You will also find we all stick together.

Hope you enjoy it here I know I do.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

canine

Who turned on the damn bad word sensor?? :holdon:

Welcome NASA.

JD

coyotehunter_1

NASA,
Welcome to FnF. :biggrin: 
I think you will find we're a little different here than some of the other boards... make yourself at home.

BTW< It takes 25 posts to send pm's and view some of the added features. This is in place to help keep spammers off the board.

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Welcome aboard Tom. There's a member list at the bottom of the front page.

THO actually got you in  :biggrin:...I just relayed the AOL "go around" info

And censor? ..there's only one word censored here, and it's the four letter word for copulate.  :laf: I just dont think that'd be a good word to have around.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

straycat

Quote from: FinsnFur on May 20, 2007, 10:52:41 PM

And censor? ..there's only one word censored here, and it's the four letter word for copulate.  :laf: I just dont think that'd be a good word to have around.

Four letter word ??????????    I believe ' dogknot' has 7 letters.          :innocentwhistle:                         

:biggrin:         
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

NASA

Thanks Jim, and everyone.  I think the one censored word is appropriate, as it's legitimate uses are limited.  And Forum conversations just ain't one of them.
CCP, I promise not to start any threads about wet bitches.   :nono:
Brad, it's not a "glitch", it's a restriction to suppress the town of Sells, AZ.

CCP

QuoteCCP, I promise not to start any threads about wet bitches.   nono

That cracked me up NASA    There might be hope for you and I after all.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Todd Rahm

Jim does that mean I won't need my key to the lock on the door anymore?    :roflmao:

Welcome aboard NASA its great to have ya over here.  :congrats:

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

awh

Welcome Nasa. I think you'll like it here.
You can even say Froggy went a courting and he did ride.....A Weasel.....(and not get a nasty message for doing it)  :biggrin:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

keekee

Welcome Tom! Good to see you made it! :biggrin:

Brent

R Buker

Hi NASA,

Got that shotgun dusted off yet?  I'm ready!

Randy