• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

What We Look Like!

Started by BryanStanley, May 29, 2007, 09:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanStanley

Besides making calls this past weekend, my parents had come by for a long over due visit. While here my mom snapped a picture of me in the shop. This is what I look like when o a role turning acrylic. Notice the spike hair. Let's see how the rest of look, would be ice to put faces to the names I see here.

Bryan

Jim is this better?

FinsnFur

I dont like your shirt...but thats just me  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

BryanStanley

Sorry bout that jim I did not realize what I was wearing in this picture

Jeb

da da da da , snap snap , da da da da , snap snap, da da da, da da da , da da da , snap snap  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  .   Brian your a brave man my friend . Were scared to post anything with CCP on this board , theres no telling what we would look like when he's done.   :doh2:  Btw you do look very busy in that pic .
                       Jeb

FinsnFur

Quote from: Jeb on May 29, 2007, 09:49:20 PM
da da da da , snap snap , da da da da , snap snap, da da da, da da da , da da da , snap snap  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  .   Brian your a brave man my friend . Were scared to post anything with CCP on this board , theres no telling what we would look like when he's done.   :doh2:
                        Jeb

NO SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!  :madd:
I need to block this thread from CCP  :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

CCP

Come on guys I need photos for my photoshop album. :eyebrownod:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

weedwalker

Here's what I look like.......sometimes.

:hahaha:

bigben

here is me with a grey from this fall

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

DirtyDog

Can you see me now???????

FinsnFur

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!

:whew: Oh that's just Joe  :innocentwhistle:

Bryan, I was just hassling ya...no one else was so I figured I'd better jump in  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

OK....Just take it easy on the remake Rich...LOL

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

studabaka

Kinda dated, but I ain't changed much  :biggrin:

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

Now Stu...Show us that bloody right thumb.......The one that your picking all those fish up with.... :biggrin:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Nelson

First attempt at posting pictures.  God only knows what will show up if anything!  :laf:

Nelson

CypressSlough

I gotta get some new pics.  :shrug:

Here is a little Lake Fork action from this past March.

www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

George Ackley

Iknow you all seen my ugly mug before but hear is a couple you may not have seen

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

CCP

I cant see your pic George but seems like you were that little feller from up north :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

iahntr

Thought I'd toss a pic of me in there :biggrin: I always like to put a face with a name too.

Scott

centerfire_223

Here is one from this past years LBL hunt.

Ronnie Cannon

------------->-