Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

Sorry to hear that           What a Birthday present
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

weedwalker

ohiobob

Quote from: Bopeye on August 09, 2007, 10:54:16 PM
Sorry about NAFTA biting you in the butt too. I hope your new job is much better.

Bopeye
You are EXACTLY RIGHT !!!,, BJ Clinton signed this Country's DEATH WARRANT when he signed that Agreement !!! the only people that made out when that agreement was signed was the Importers of Sub Par Product and Company owners and Stock holders,,it makes me want to  :puke: :puke: :puke: There were Production workers that had 25-45 years in that Plant,, MANY of those workers could barely read or write,,those are the People that I really feel bad for,,these people have no "Trade" they can fall back on and who is going to hire someone that is 40- 55 years old and the only skill thay have is putting Tile in a box,,stacking the Boxes on a Pallet,,or Pushing a Broom and all of this is through no fault of their own  :argh:
It is a Sickening situation and the "FAT CATS" in D.C. keep getting FATTER  :puke:
Christ after reading what I just typed I feel like turning this Job down now  :shrug: something just don't feel right  :wo:

You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Bopeye

Quote from: weedwalker on August 10, 2007, 03:52:39 AM
Quote from: Bopeye on August 09, 2007, 10:33:29 PM
I work as a supervisor in a tile plant myself.

Wouldn't be Crossville Ceramics would it? :confused:
Just wunderin', I've been there way too many times. :eyebrownod:

That would be it Weedwalker.... :eyebrownod:
Our official name is something like Crossville Inc. Porcelain Stone, but your right everyone just calls it Crossville Ceramics....... :biggrin:

What do you do when ya come this way?
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

weedwalker

James,
I used to be a driver for Averitt. I've hauled probably over a hundred loads of those tiles all over the country. :whew:

Ed

weedwalker

Well, I didn't get laid off today Bill. Just a slight shift change. Still night shift though.

Bopeye

I appreciate ya hauling them Weedwalker......keeps me in a job....at least for now...... :iroll:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bills Custom Calls

Glad to hear that Ed  keep er tween the ditches
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

ohiobob

Well I took the Job and I am about ready to walk out of the door for my first Day,,I went up on Friday to do my Paperwork and Found out some "STUFF" was left out of the Conversation/Negotiation by the "Boss"  :shck:  :holdon:
and there were a "FEW" More Discrepencies left out,,soooooo I DONT EXPECT TO BE THERE PAST 2 WEEKS at the MOST !!! my wife said I had a "Negative" attitude  :shck: :holdon: I told her your DAMN RIGHT I have a Bad attitude going in to this shit,,when SOMEONE (New Boss) convieniently leaves important shit out of the Conversation and tells a Little white Lie,,your DAMN RIGHT I have a shitty attitude !!! IF we get shit worked out I will be OK,,BUT History has showed me that when a Company Lies to get you to take the Job there usually is a REASON that they lied,and MY History has shown me that when they LIE right off the Git Go,,they will CONTINUE to lie and screw the Employee's !!! I will know more within the first week or 2 IF I make it that long,,hell I had another Job Interview set up for this week,,maybe I will go talk to the guy,,maybe I just need to start my own Business,,that way IF the Boss lies to me,I wont be mad because I will be the Boss  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Bob

bushmaster

I hear ya, thats the reason I got away from workin in sales.  Everyone lies and hides things.  If thats not how YOU live than don't throw yourself into that environment.   :readthis: :eyebrow: Those people are no good.  But, for the sake of optimism I will wish you a good start at the new job and I hope all goes well.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

FinsnFur

Yeah what the heck did they about? They tell ya you'd be a supervisor, and then the first day they handed ya a toiler brush?  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

That sucks bob !!  sons a bbbbbb's !!!!

KySongDog

Guys, it is easier to find a job IF you already have a job.  Suck it up and do the job for awhile.  Be looking for something better but get a paycheck coming in the door now.  Ya have to think of your family first.  Sad, but that is the best way to do it.

Semp

studabaka

I put myself through college wielding a 2nd shift toilet bowl brush. There are times when a job is about money and there are times when a job is about enjoyment. 2nd shift toilets was definitely not about enjoyment, but it was low stress and paid the bills...... ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

ohiobob

Well They Lied again about the hours,,so I told the Foreman that they SHOULDNT LIE or Hide shit from new employee's  :argh: and I WASNT real nice about it !!!  so when I got home my Wife told me 2 more people called about a Job so I am going to call them today,,hell I stood around yesterday til the LAST HOUR and then shit was breaking left and right,,BUT the "weird" thing is that as soon as I met the Day Supervisor he kept telling me that IF I GET PISSED OFF to come talk to him BEFORE I QUIT  :wo:
I have NEVER had so many people tell me that in my Life,,they kept saying: "look at ALL the Money you are making" and then I told them I dont need the God damn Money but I DO need my sleep and Play time !!! so he asked me to give it 2 weeks before I made up my mind,,maybe to get someone else in there to interview  :shrug: I actually told him that I DONT KNOW if I can "PROMISE" you that  :laf:  so I am going to TRY and give them some time,,BUT I am going to call these other 2 places today
oh I almost forgot,,you guys MAY want to stop eating Chicken !!!  :shrug:
Bob

Silencer

Never really cared for chicken, I like the red meat  :biggrin:

KySongDog

Quote from: ohiobob on August 14, 2007, 02:28:36 AM
oh I almost forgot,,you guys MAY want to stop eating Chicken !!!  :shrug:
Bob

What does that mean?   :confused:

Hawks Feather

Stop eating chicken, people from way, way south working there - I am guessing that it is a chicken processing plant.  We have turkey plants around here and all of the turkey sexers (people that check the sex at a couple of days old) are from Asia and a few from South America.  Just my thought.

Jerry

awh

Bob,
Your going about it all wrong. Have you asked the new boss if he's kin to redfag? If he lied to you to start with I believe he has to be kin somehow..... :innocentwhistle:

(Insert dream cloud) picture Bob as he walks through the shop floor thinking to him self on how he could make the place better by getting rid of him....and him.....and him...and him.....and taking that one out back to beat the crap out of him..... :eyebrow:

Keep ya head up Bob. It will all work out for you. Hell, if you survived staying at home w/ the wife for 3 months, this should be a piece of cake. That alone would have killed me...or should I say, she would have..... :confused: :doh2:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Silencer

Jerry, I've seen how they sex them chicks on that america's dirtiest jobs show.  thats pretty wild !!!