• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Holiday Weekend

Started by FinsnFur, August 31, 2007, 10:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I'm off today through Monday. The big four day binge!

Sorry about this guys but you'll have to put up with me a little more the next few days  :biggrin:

So used to getting up before the crack of Dawn, today I woke up to no alarm and wanted to mow the lawn  :doh2:
I'm currently building four websites, and got all those caught up this morning, if yours is one of them...now is the time to get me some more information, I'll most likely be working on those all weekend for ya's.  :wink:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

And while working on your site Jim will be drinking alot of cold beer and having flash backs of that pic of the sheep in fishnets..... :laugh2:

I'm leaving in 40 minutes to start my weekend of picking the pig and drinking while beating the older farts at horse shoes again this year. Man it is so fun watching them sit down as we yell NEXT....LOL

Everyone have a good weekend and a safe one to boot.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

DirtyDog

I am traveling too. Headed to Ohio again. Gonna try to bug Bill a bit if I have time.  :biggrin:

Then I am headed to Knoxville on Monday for a few days, won't actually be home until Wednesday night. So behave yourselves.

FinsnFur

Come in here awh and mouth off and then say I'm leaving  :nono:  :laf:

I wish I lived closer, man that sounds like it's gonna be a blast.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

It is....and now....I am out of this hole for 4 days. Ya'll have a great w/e and I'll save ya some bones. :roflmao:

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

R Buker

I'll be spending three days chasing big ol' bass on that private lake that always gives up such nice fish. 

It's a tough job but I think I'm up for it!

keekee

New Dog,

If you pass by the lower end of the state give me a call! We will have a beer of coffee, and you can pick up you HOWLER!

I just got off work on a 14 hr shift,(break down) and Looks like a very good chance I may end up back in there this eve and maybe the hole weekend off and on! So much for a holiday weekend, plus I haft to go in Monday night on midnights!

What time I do have some will be spent in the shop building howlers, shipping, packaging some new products and turning a few calls for the OSTC next weekend, returning phone calls and emails, taking pic's for the website, AH hell I am depressing myself!

I hope you all have  good weekend! Drink one for me!

Brent

Brad H

I'll be at my parents house in SW Montana. They have a stream with cut throats and a seperate pond with rainbows in they're front yard. So I'll be drinking beer watching the kids catch trout.

So just leave a message after the beep. :laf:

Brad

Bills Custom Calls

I am sure Newdog is flying in and driving home on Monday

I really do feel sorry for ya'll  that have to work but I will be in front of the lathe spinning and sanding

On Sunday meet up with Newdog for lunch and might hit harbor freight and do some looking around  then back home do alittle turnning then might even get a chance to do some hunting towards evening  :innocentwhistle:

so what ever ya'll are doing this weekend be safe

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

DirtyDog

Quote from: keekee on August 31, 2007, 11:33:48 AM
New Dog,

If you pass by the lower end of the state give me a call! We will have a beer of coffee, and you can pick up you HOWLER!

I will be driving through Columbus/ Cincinnati sometime on Monday. Just whenever I decide to leave.  :biggrin: I will let ya know.

Hawks Feather

Wow, sounds like lots of time off for everyone this weekend.  I just got the 64 T-Bird out of storage and have some cleaning to do on it since it will be going up for sale.   :sad:   Then there are some posts in the fence around the yard that are starting to lean.  So I need to pull the fence and get the posts straight.  While they are off, we will probably replace the fence but that won't happen till next week.  Sounds like I will be working while the rest of you play.

Have fun,

Jerry

Jeb

Hope everyone has a safe weekend !  :yoyo:
                 Jeb

vvarmitr

:confused: Holiday weekend?  :confused:

I'll be working 12hr midnights. :puke: 

I hate you guys w/ the long weekend off .

I hope you drink so much beer ya burp foam out your nose.
Eat so much ya can't move.
Laugh so much your face hurts.
Can't get outta bed because you're so stiff & sore from playing hard the day before.  :pout:

bowslinger

i have a 4 day weekend going to do some bow shooting scouting for deer season and going to teach the old lady to shoot bow sunday we are going to a car show in town and going to do some fishing i was hoping to sleep in but all 3 kids were up at 6:30 this morning

FinsnFur

VV...if you get time could you slip over and help Yerry with his fence?  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

V.V.

You could work there for 12 hours, drive here in 3, work 6 hours here, and then sleep while you drive back home.  By doing this I will only have to work 6 hours each day and get 12 hours of work done.  Sounds like a plan.

Yerry

nailbender

:roflmao:  Rub it in Jim! :roflmao:    I'm gonna indulge in a few favorite things too.  Bikes, Babes, BBQ and Beer!  You fellas that have to work?  Sucks to be you! :roflmao: 
    Almost forgot Blasting!  There is a sporting clays and target shoot in the morning.

Silencer

I'm on for the next 3 days and get Tues & Wed off, then I'll be shootin canadians :eyebrow:  or doves, both open up tomorrow  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Canadians  :shck:   :shrug:   :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FinsnFur

I think I got up TOO early

Fins and Fur Web Hosting