• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Holiday Weekend

Started by FinsnFur, August 31, 2007, 10:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

I think I see the last drop of beer starting out of the can.  Jim will be awake before it hits the floor.     :laugh2:

Jerry

DirtyDog

Who the hell is that ugly SOB?  :shrug:  :shrug:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

KySongDog

I got a IDPA match in the morning then take off on my bike to Louie-ville for a little part-tay-ing with the Bro's.  :biggrin:  I'm ridin to Naw Yawk next Wed.  for another little get together, be back in a week or so.   :wink:

FinsnFur

You better be careful Semp. Lotsa nut jobs out there this weekend.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cb223

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 31, 2007, 07:17:22 PM
I think I got up TOO early

Got up to early or started drinkin to early?

As far as me my wife works all weekend, so it will be me and the kids. We will probably have a camp out in the back yard. The kids love that stuff!

Anyone who is going anywhere, have fun and be safe!
CHAD

ohiobob

It's 2:46 AM here,and I will be eading out to shoot some Canadian's Myself  :biggrin: But these Canadians Fly instead of Hop
I got 2 Hours sleep,,But I am ready to fill the sky with Steel,,and IF I am lucky,,a fat Goose will fly in front of the shot  :shrug:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

weedwalker

Quote from: NewDog on August 31, 2007, 01:13:32 PM
I will be driving through Columbus/ Cincinnati sometime on Monday. Just whenever I decide to leave.  :biggrin: I will let ya know.

Cincinnati to Knoxville? You'll come right by my place in London, Ky.

Ed

keekee

I will be here on Monday as far as I know. Unless I get called out to work, other wise I will be in the shop all day Monday. I will give you a call on Sunday afternoon.

Brent

vvarmitr

Jimbo knows how to really be drunk all day ................... havta start early in the morning! :huh:    :laf:

FinsnFur

That's just what professionals do VV   :roflmao:
By the way that pic was taken at 7:00 PM
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

HaMeR

Friday we went to the Zoo in Columbus & stopped by Cabelas in Wheeling "on the way home". :confused:  Saturday we were at the NFL HOF here in Canton, Ohio & mowed the lawn plus detailed my truck. We're gonna have a nice dinner later this evening then some  :holdon: :nofgr: :eyebrow: :laf: :laf: after that. Sunday is Pittsburgh Pa day & a museum plus finishing my deer blinds & Monday might be open.  :shrug: 

But I do hope that everybody here has a Safe weekend whether they are working or not. Be Careful in your travels!! :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

What does the NFL HOF have? Some really cool coyote hunting supplies or something?  :wo: :huh:

Oh yeah.......all those boys that dressed in tights and wore leather condoms on their head.......I remember now.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

The biggest thing about drinking this holiday weekend, especially since it's the last summer holiday and most people hit er pretty hard...is to remain in control. Limit yourself to one or two drinks and hour and get up and move around once in a while.

Know what your limit is, and instead of trying to exceed it, try to remain with in it.
Be aware of whats going on around you and do not put yourself or anyone else at risk.

You will notice in my left hand that I never once lost control of my mouse.  :yoyo:

Please do not attempt this at home
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Silencer

:roflmao:  One good note about me workin the weekend, the other guys that hunt there only took 3 geese.  I was watching out the barn window and man were they sloppy as all heck.  I watched alot of bird flare  :thumb2: 
Never seen so much movement out of a group of hunters, and one of them was attempting to film.   Maybe the huntin' gods were looking out for me and sent some ants in their layout blinds so I could get some meat in my freezer next week  :wo:

HaMeR

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I remember those days,,, uuhhmmmm nights,,, AND THEY STILL HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

:whew: After seeing that pix, kinda makes me glad I'm working. :laf:

Quote from: HaMeR on September 01, 2007, 03:06:18 PMFriday we went to the Zoo in Columbus & stopped by Cabelas in Wheeling "on the way home". :confused: 
Yeah right! "Hey Honey, lets take a short cut home."  :innocentwhistle:

HaMeR

Actually VV it was her idea!!  She was looking for some camo for our Grand Daughter's picture session this coming Saturday. Now how could I say "NO" to that?? :shrug:

:biggrin: :roflmao: :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

ohiobob

Silencer
are the Geese Movin there pretty good ? we went Saturday Morning and all 5 of us said that if they are in Range ,,SHOOT !!!
well a Flock of maybe 8 Birds came in,,and I will be DAMNED if we didn't watch them go by WITHOUT SHOOTING,,oh well,,they are still around,,BUT,,while hunting Geese I got a little Show of sorts,,we heard about 5 (?) Young Coyotes yippin and Barkin & Half Howlin,,I heard them 90 degrees from us,,which was a Cross wind,,they worked their way DOWNWIND from us and was playing around for maybe a good Hour,,and I DIDNT have a call with me at all,,that will NOT happen again  :doh2: :doh2:
I got LUCKY with 2 Geese

It is 5:20 AM and I am heading out to SEE if we can make it rain Geese,,one more time,,maybe I should wear the Hard hat  :shck:
I have had MAYBE 10 Hours sleep since Friday Night,,it is starting to take its toll on this old Guy and when I get home this Morning,,I have To work on a Mower and clean the Garage and my Reloading room,,I guess it truly IS Labor Day today,,for me anyways  :yoyo:
Silencer,,are you seeing the Geese in the Pasture fields so far ???
Thank You
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Silencer

Nice pic's !!!   Yep, they feed in the pasture every morning then fly back to the swamp over the hill in the afternoon.  I have to work on my car tomorrow but Wed I'll be out, i dont have layout blinds so I'm going to attempt to decoy them near a row of pines that extends across the field.  I got 6 feeders, them converted turks lol, and a bunch of them rags to set up.  Plus I'm gonna add a few mallards and crows to make it look natural out there.

awh

Um...Hey Jim. Ya light weight!!!! :laugh2:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.