• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Holiday Weekend

Started by FinsnFur, August 31, 2007, 10:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Lightweight?  :confused: I was told they used a scoop shovel to pull the cans away from me so they could take the pic  :sneer: :shrug:

Actually, as I'm sure you know, that whole thing was staged. I had maybe four beers all weekend. Too much PC stuff to get caught up on.  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Grouser

I didn't have as much fun as some of you, East TN is still hot and dry so I stayed home , worked on the "honey do" list, building points for when the weather breaks. Trout fishing in the Smokies is marginal with the low water levels, and too hot to be calling coyotes, but archery season starts the end of this month and there are a few places that I want to call before the deer hunters move in. I'm on the deck and there are a couple of yote sounding off right now, hope to be after them soon.

keep care

FinsnFur

Quote from: Grouser on September 03, 2007, 08:24:43 PM

I'm on the deck and there are a couple of yote sounding off right now, hope to be after them soon.

:sad2: There's! I visual that makes me jealous!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ohiobob

I actually had more fun listening and trying to figure those Coyotes out,,Those young ones was yappin at us pretty good,I think when they started,they were yapping just to hear themselves yap,,I will NOT be caught without a Call on me ever again
ever since Saturday,I have been packing a few calls
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

awh

Well Jim, we spent our weekend at the pig pick-n. Friday we all arrived around 2:00 and fired the smoker up. Once it was up and going we prepped all the meat and got it in and started the w/e binge on Coors light. I do believe I hurt my liver this w/e.... :shrug:

Had around 200 guest this year and the perfect weather for it. And as thought , the younger guys sat the older ones down in horse shoes, it just wasn't me & the wife this year. It was the two friends and we made them drink a shot of shine for every ringer. After the 1st quart was gone, I believe they really got on their game :doh2: No-one set them down all afternoon.

And Sunday the wife saw her 1st yote. SHe had 100 questions and me thinks I can scam another gun out of this someway :biggrin:

Modified to add.....4 beers my arse!
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

vvarmitr

Quote from: HaMeR on September 02, 2007, 06:16:01 PMActually VV it was her idea!!  She was looking for some camo for our Grand Daughter's picture session this coming Saturday. Now how could I say "NO" to that?? :shrug:
:wo: Hey, that's pretty ingenius! :eyebrow:  I'll have to try & remember that one.  :laf:

OB: what happen to your beard? :confused:  I always thought it was darker. :hahaha:  WTG on the Sky Carp ... er, I mean ... geese.  :congrats:   So your going to start "packing" ay.  Good news for the call makers. :eyebrow:  Maybe you can get a little squeaker to carry in the fromt pouch of your BVDs.
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:laugh2:  :sad2:  :laugh2:  :sad2:  :laugh2:  OMG ... a squeaker in the front pouch. :laugh2:  I'm thinking of all the stupid things that can happen to a guy. 

Meets a real hottie - Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!

Gets an itch - squeaksqueaksqueaksqueak

Walking up stairs in tight jeans - squeak       squeak      squeak       squeak       squeak

Sit down in said jeans - squeeeak  Then everyone looks at ya like you let one slip.

Holding your little grandchild & she kicks you there. -  Squeak!  Now she thinks you have a toy down there & kicks you again even harder.  :shck:  Oooooh! That's gotta hurt! :sad3:  :puke:   :sick2:

:whew:  I gotta go to another thread ... later. :nono:

ohiobob

Vv
I shaved it off about 4 months ago,,so I decided to let it grow back in and it came in ALL White in the center !!! I'll be damned if I will shave it again !!!
I am going to just take 3 calls with me now when I go Goose Hunting,I Liked that when we were in a ditch waiting on the Geese,and those Little Coyotes opened up,,I got a new Coyote Hunting Spot out of it also  :biggrin: the Farmer asked if we would kill ALL THE TURKEYS at their place,,I told him that I will bring my Youngest Son back to hunt them because I don't Turkey Hunt,BUT my Youngest Son does,,if My Son doesnt go Turkey hunting with his Cousin,then I will have to take him,I think I will call my nephew up and tell him I will buy him Gas AND Shells if HE takes my Son Turkey hunting,,so I dont have to!
I DON"T Know what a Load of # 2 Steel Shot will do to a Coyote,,but if one shows its face while I am Goose Hunting,I WILL find out  :laf:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???