• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

girl archers

Started by bowslinger, September 07, 2007, 06:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowslinger

my girlfriend just got her new recurve this morning and hit the bulls eye in 6 shoots i'v bin shooting bow since i was 66 and i missed the bulls eye 6 times i give up and left her to shoot pride of her thuoght i would tell ever one on here

Silencer

LoL, sounds familiar.  My wife and I went to Lake George NY for our honeymoon and she put a whoppin on me catchin smallmouth.  She never really fished before that.
Tell her congrats, she must be a natural !!

Hawks Feather

While it might be a bad thing to say, I would rather teach a girl to shoot than a boy - especially if they are around 15.  The girls listen and follow through while the boys have seen enough turn the handgun sideways to know more than anyone teaching them.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

straycat

You have been shooting since you were 66 ? Aint that a little late to start ??? How old are you anyway ????????????????     :confused:  :shrug:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowslinger

Quote from: straycat on September 07, 2007, 07:48:50 PM
You have been shooting since you were 66 ? Aint that a little late to start ??? How old are you anyway ????????????????     :confused:  :shrug:
sorry hit the 6 twice only since i was 6 i'm 34 now

weedwalker

Quote from: straycat on September 07, 2007, 07:48:50 PM

I was thinkin' if he's been shooting since he was 66, he's doing real good to get a girlfriend that's young enough to draw a recurve. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Greenside

A Ruthless attempt to get my count up  :confused:

Couple pictures of my ahh ahh   girlfriend taking a few practise shots

bowjunkie

dang those are some fine lookin ...ummm ... uh  :doh2: oh ya fletches on those arrows   :eyebrow:

Silencer

:thumb2:  Great form, but can I suggest just a little more arch in back  :wink:

Hawks Feather

Well, while I can't say much about your attempt to get your count up, I think there could be some other things going up while watching her shoot.    :whew:

Jerry

FinsnFur

Nuttin ruthless *cough cough*  about that, greenside  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cb223

I never would have thought she could shoot a bow. I thought there was a couple a things in the way!
CHAD

studabaka

Heck of a beam on that spike..... all ya would have needed was a tape measure and you would have had a contender in the bow hunting best rack contest.  :readthis:  :innocentwhistle:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

BasinBoy

now how much did that cost :eyebrownod: haha those are almost to perky  :biggrin:

keekee

Now thats my kind of hunting partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

awh

Holy @#$%^. Makes me want to start shooting bows again.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Todd Rahm

Theres a bow in the pictures?  :confused:

R Buker

Quote from: BasinBoy on September 09, 2007, 10:22:00 AM
now how much did that cost :eyebrownod: haha those are almost to perky  :biggrin:

Too perky?  I don't get it!  :confused:

bigben

Quote from: Greenside on September 08, 2007, 12:07:18 PM
A Ruthless attempt to get my count up  :confused:

Couple pictures of my ahh ahh   girlfriend taking a few practise shots

I think it is safe to say that you are a very lucky man. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.